[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

pretty svelte for an atheist

When a dude of gravity tries to distinguish his neck from his face by arbitrarily shaping facial hair that is the bloatee

And here comes to inevitable bashing of white males in the media and string of revenge motivated attacks against atheists...
This happened right next to my house. I figured if I stayed out of the "wrong" countries and kept my head down my family and I probably wouldn't be arbitrarily murdered. welp.
[account deactivated]
no dont
Haha.... How'd he aim his gun with his fedora blocking his eyes.
people are mad that the media isn't giving this sensationalized 24/7 helicopter coverage. but people get mad when you actually do that. can't win with complainers.
http://www.vox.com/2015/2/11/8019729/chapel-hill-shooting-atheism

VOX.com reports on r/atheism
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I didn't know all those people? Oh. Ohhh....
rip
there are 0 search results for "mudkip" on this forum? wtf
the media is saying it might be about a 'parking dispute' instead of religion but if you look at all their pictures you know for sure that atheist guy was in the wrong.

I just searched mudkip again and still no results?? there should be at least one mudkip prior to this post. something smells fishy here

i love the fact that all these mass murderers have facebook now. truly we are living in the golden age of mass murder
have you seen our weapons systems? we can murder eachother with such efficiency that would be unimagineable to our ancestors.
this is a clear case of revolutionary violence. long live the oppressed uggos, death to attractive sociable people
[account deactivated]
lifehack: if you feel an urge to kill, send conec a beany boo instead
[account deactivated]
"A regular social media user, his last three posts were a cute dog video about the Pavlov effect, a viral advert for Air New Zealand involving mountain bikes, and a picture from United Atheists of America asking “why radical Christians and radical Muslims are so opposed to each others’ influence when they agree about so many ideological issues”.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/chapel-hill-shooting-craig-stephen-hicks-condemned-all-religions-on-facebook-prior-to-muslim-massmurder-arrest-10038126.html

Would you rather be remembered as the perpetrator of a hate crime, or as someone who ended the lives of three human beings over a parking dispute? Tough call.
finding myself thinking "it'd be really embarrassing to be killed by this guy" more and more each time this happens.
the virginia tech shooter was also able to pass the background check despite being mentally ill
i had a good twitter argument like a week ago where someone was saying that no one had ever killed anyone in the name of atheism. owned, humanity

piss posted:

Yeahhh, about that...

http://www.christianpost.com/news/richard-dawkins-follower-craig-hicks-spewed-anti-religious-sentiment-online-wife-insists-killings-of-3-muslims-not-hate-crimes-133994/ posted:

Richard Dawkins Follower Craig Hicks Spewed Anti-Religious Sentiment Online, Wife Insists Killings of 3 Muslims Not Hate Crimes

ProLifeMark
4:52 PM on February 12, 2015
Mostly this was parking dispute that led to the tragic triple murders.

Seems like one person from one group killed another person or persons from another arbitrary group. I wish people would just stick to killing people endogamously
does ideology ever really motivate a man to kill? or does it just give him permission to do what he was going to do anyway

asking for a friend

FSAD posted:

Seems like one person from one group killed another person or persons from another arbitrary group. I wish people would just stick to killing people endogamously

Unfortunatly murder is never endogamous enough for some people.

No one is asking the obvious question: Why don't Muslims know how to park?
[account deactivated]
endogamy is a stifling victorian relic of judeo-christian patriarchy, i don't need the religious right telling me i can't be in a relationship with two or more obese and severely mentally ill women
http://recentleftistmalegooglesearches.tumblr.com/post/107845100348/im-terrified-by-how-much-anti-semitism-is-just