[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Thunderdome
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

conec and emanouelnougni need to both post covers of the song shine by collective soul and i will be the judge of the weiner

i tried to figure out that riff for like 2 minutes then realized that i'd have to listen to the song for more than 30 seconds and decided its not worth it

conec i dont have ne songs on this computer but ill record 1 real quick hold up

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

yall should join me for karaoke on paltalk.. i went into a new zealand room friday night (most of dem are asian rooms) n i waited my turn for like 20 min but there was a "shift change" for the mods n as soon as i started my turn this kiwi b*tch came on mic n was like "that`s a no no. we don`t jump people here. it wasn`t your turn" uhm yes b8tch it was my turn.......... of course she said "no no" like "nao nao"

was blink actually born in new stealland? it's your life i guess.

tpaine posted:

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

tpaine posted:

conec and emanouelnougni need to both post covers of the song shine by collective soul and i will be the judge of the weiner

i tried to figure out that riff for like 2 minutes then realized that i'd have to listen to the song for more than 30 seconds and decided its not worth it

conec i dont have ne songs on this computer but ill record 1 real quick hold up

that's how long collective soul thought about it too

lol

http://tindeck.com/listen/xbqtn

here is a song i just recorded. i kinda mess up around the 40 second mark because i chose to present it not in the form im most comfortable with but in the form im currently working on with fast kentucky up-picking and slow georgia style vocals because i like the interplay and parts of the 'break' which i do briefly in this but don't elaborate on can really only be done in up-picking or by switching from clawhammer to up-picking mid song which i try to not do. unfortunately i'm not at good as up-picking as downpicking or thumb lead because when i started using the banjo i mistakenly thought up-picking was a new innovation of the 20th century not a storied and unique method of it's own. also i have a cold. it sounds like garbage but whatever lol at least i play and sing notes

art rosenbaum is responsible for documenting this form of the song above - but i normally play it more liek this tho i think the version i just recorded is prettier when done right

Edited by EmanuelaBrolandi ()

[account deactivated]

embruh do a cover of this plz
ok ineff
[account deactivated]
heres a lil sumthin i whipped up just 4 laffs http://tindeck.com/listen/cugb
[account deactivated]

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

ok ineff

<3

tpaine posted:

woodcocks ar e teh shit

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
watch old episodes of Alternative Views https://archive.org/search.php?query=collection%3Aalternative_views&sort=-publicdate&ui3=1
[account deactivated]
I'm going to go do standup then watch some guys sketch show then eat dinner then watch standup then go home and look at facebook then fall asleep then wake up THEN im going to catch up on brooklyn 99 & after that I'm probably going to break down and finally watch broad city. I want to see a movie but its too late, I've already seen everything.

I guess I could maybe chezch out big eyes but the reviews were not that good...

Keven posted:

I'm going to go do standup then watch some guys sketch show then eat dinner then watch standup then go home and look at facebook then fall asleep then wake up THEN im going to catch up on brooklyn 99 & after that I'm probably going to break down and finally watch broad city. I want to see a movie but its too late, I've already seen everything.

did you see american sniper. watch some cabbages explode bro

[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

hey keven I booked a ticket to nyc for next month, do you wanna meet up?

how long are you going to be in america for

I do but idk if I'll be around, I'm going back to alaska briefly to look at trailers and pickups. (I'm going to work this summer in ak)

getfiscal posted:

Keven posted:

did you see american sniper. watch some cabbages explode bro

I haven't and probably wont because I know I'll get caremad.

[account deactivated]

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

i just watched jason 7 because i watched jason x recently and i remembered when watching the scene where he beats the one woman to death with the other womans body in a sack in jason x and how it was a reference to in jason pt 7 when he grabs the woman in the sleeping bag and kills her by beating her against the tree.

it reminded me of my collection of old-timey femicide songs i have been working on cataloguing over the years and how i need to write a thing about them.

apparently the dude who played jason in the first jason movie or w/e is now in some horror metal band called 'first jason'. some dude wanted us to play with them once but we wisely dodged that sad bullet

i would have done it but only to get a picture with the dude who played jason in the original jason movie
Update: I saw kyle kinane and I'm pretty sure I don't like broad city but I have to watch more because everyone thinkgs its so great.

Keven posted:

Update: I saw kyle kinane and I'm pretty sure I don't like broad city but I have to watch more because everyone thinkgs its so great.

broad city is pretty funny, because they say vagina a lot and smoke weed, which you don't get on the networks, but i mean we have to remember it's still mainstream american culture and therefore evil and wrong.

Update to Update: the only joke I've liked so far is "If I mess up this white girl's teeth, black dentistry is over forever"
i thought that's season 2... you can't just jump into the middle... that goes against OCD rule number 1
I watched episodes 1-4 of season 2 I'm done now. This show is bad.

getfiscal posted:

i thought that's season 2... you can't just jump into the middle... that goes against OCD rule number 1

also season one is better, at least so far. every morning when i wake up i open palm slam the youtube of that scene where they cash the bank check in the missy elliot garbage bag suit into my browser. etc etc