wasted posted:

dipshit420 posted:

tpaine posted:

did you like the movie, dipshit420

i liked the various reactions to carbon monoxide turning the corpses pink. by liked, i mean i felt a sense of revulsion since in the united states this concept was applied to our sales of meat and fish in the past decade or so. carbon monoxide is used to treat cut exposed meat to make it appear fresher even though it may already be rotting despite it's appearance. god bless this mess.

You'll be happy to know that the einsatzgruppen suffered from morale problems with gas-van corpse disposals and shifted to a policy of firing squads near large ravines and/or self-dug trenches.

so i will feel less averse to the psychological affects of supermarket animal products if the meat is the correct color and i can see the visible scar from the captive-bolt gun?

[account deactivated]
mustang released from ifap:
ASzBAOzRaBw
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

linda hamilton was in children of the corn, which i`ve seen probably 20 times

you must really like corn

[account deactivated]
I'm damn sick of all the arguments around here about who likes corn more. I don't mean to be a discourse cop I just find it disheartening.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Here's what I watched today: ppl suck up to a rude little shitter b/c someone googled his name and they're pretty sure he works at a casting agency. My feelings: Like I should go home and build roads because I'm brushing up against something I don't understand but am scared of.

conec posted:

korn are good. did u know jon davis witnessed a baby being raped in a public restroom.. so f*cked up... my mom`s over at my apartment rn i wana listen to korn but i don`t want to make her uncomfortable. o and btw i still have elite tastes i`m just so elite that it doesn`t matter if i like nu-metal

It's cool that you like the band KoRn, Conec.

[account deactivated]
kr0n haul

Keven posted:

Here's what I watched today: ppl suck up to a rude little shitter b/c someone googled his name and they're pretty sure he works at a casting agency. My feelings: Like I should go home and build roads because I'm brushing up against something I don't understand but am scared of.

you must become successful for those of us who toil in the comedy mines without hope of fame.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

Keven posted:

welcome to the biz

Did you have similar experiences working for bold The Ecojomist unbold

Petrol posted:

Lately i have mostly been watching football (aka soccer), parks and rec, project runway all stars, and some tennis. Also i watched the new adam curtis thing, which was really enjoyable, and i might write something about one of its themes.

works been a bit nuts but once i conquer this hangover i think i can finish my bitter lake review today. or i could scrap it if yall would prefer i write about project runway allstars instead. thoughts??

Project for sure
Have you been watching it Donald? I really hate the portland lady. Alyssa Milano is so big she can barely breathe and struggles to get her words out, lol. I miss real runway.
just a friendly reminder that archer is back with all new episodes, thursday nights at some time on some channel. this probably would have been more helpful yesterday and also if it was more specific. idk i dl tv shows too new for netflix
archer? next you're gonna be posting about god damn bobs burgers jesus christ yhou fucking people
Goodbye to Language
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
A Tour de FAILAIDS
darfur was one of those things that drove me away from liberalism. so many people on my campus were like ARGH we need to send in troops to fuck with these horseback jerks. and they had no real plan at all, it was just like, you send troops, troops go there, that's what solves problems right?
yeah that doc is straight send the troops propaganda
IWC should be proud his country produces something of worth.

getfiscal posted:

darfur was one of those things that drove me away from liberalism. so many people on my campus were like ARGH we need to send in troops to fuck with these horseback jerks. and they had no real plan at all, it was just like, you send troops, troops go there, that's what solves problems right?

i was in some hippy liberal highschool when dafur was happening. and in order to raise awareness or 'protest' what was happening there, like a third of the student body laid down in the middle of the halls during a class change. so if you wanted to get anywhere you had to "step over" their dead bodies. amazing.

in college was this night where you slept outside and learned what it is to be a refugee. and they had a real live war refugee speak about the horrible things xhe saw. and xhe had like, no public speaking skill, why would xhe? so xhe just kind of listed awful thing after awful thing like, "oh I saw all these kids starve, nobody had food, we had to walk through all this country terrified of being drafted into a child soldier militia or stepping on a landmine," and at some point xhe kind of stopped and all the college kids clapped politely. then xhe went on for about ten minutes and stopped again, and everyone clapped again. this happened twice more before the event coordinator stepped in and asked for questions, but there were none, and everyone slept in sleeping bags. this counted toward community service for my scholarship
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
"the beatniks"
[account deactivated]
prince of space