[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
beefeater martini with olives and weltschmerz
distilled water and juniper
[account deactivated]
double Jameson, no ice, my eternal staple drink.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I was on vacation this last week and I started drinking before noon every day. Mostly drank tecate. Also fireball
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

my eternal shame is that i can't handle non-beer alcohol. i am but a pretender

is this a taste thing or a wicked hangovers/other bad reactions thing??

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Awww
[account deactivated]
i just made a lazy-ass single serving eggnog in a cocktail shaker, turned out pretty good
two trumer pils, two pink champagne, two red wine, more trumer

shriekingviolet posted:

i just made a lazy-ass single serving eggnog in a cocktail shaker, turned out pretty good

what was your ingredients for that?

whisk together a whole egg and 2-4 tsp of sugar (you can just do it with a fork in the glass you're going to drink from, this is lazy after all). in a cocktail shaker over ice add about half a cup of whole milk, pinch of nutmeg, maybe a pinch of salt, dash of vanilla and 1-2 shots of bourbon/brandy/rum depending on your preference, then the egg/sugar last. shake extremely well, pour into a tall glass, garnish with another pinch of nutmeg. a lot of the proportions can vary according to taste, also it can make for a good non-alcoholic breakfast if you leave out the booze (you might want to use a bit more vanilla for that)

bear in mind this will be nowhere near as good as actual properly prepared homemade eggnog, my divine recipe for which you can find here http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/topic/12565/?page=5#post-263546

but this only takes a minute, so w/e.
fuck the True Eggnog recipe should specify that you need to gradually add 1 tablespoon of sugar to the egg whites as you whip them, i can't believe i forgot that crucial detail ;__;
i got a different recipe from another place a while back that i want to try when its christmas again... if that goes well i might try yours too...

Edited by Chthonic_Goat_666 ()

eggnog is delightfully complex and there are a lot of different things that diverse recipes have been tuned for, it's a great thing to experiment with and explore. i hope it goes well for you! if you don't mind, would you show me the recipe you're going to be using? i always like to compare and contrast
ill reveal when i make it.

shriekingviolet posted:

fuck the True Eggnog recipe should specify that you need to gradually add 1 tablespoon of sugar to the egg whites as you whip them, i can't believe i forgot that crucial detail ;__;

this makes me chuckle

I typically drink four liters of diet coke in a day. Maybe I should switch to beer?

getfiscal posted:

I typically drink four liters of diet coke in a day. Maybe I should switch to beer?

idk do you have any tooth problems?

getfiscal posted:

that definitely counts as drinking yourself to death

TheIneff posted:

idk do you have any tooth problems?

You could say that.

have you tried cutting back on your diet coke intake by diluting it with increasing concentrations of rum?
cuba libre (de azĂșcar)
[account deactivated]
i walked to the brewery warehouse thing near my apt yesterday at like 4:20 to get my growler refilled for six dollars. but they closed early because theyre run by manchildren with beards. so i went to the store and got some dinner stuff and stopped at the liquor store on the way back and got a lev, an ayinger thing i hadnt seen before and a six pack of sierra nevada ipa. I'm a basic bitch.
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

Donald you should switch to soda water with a hint of juice, then cut out the juice over time

Naw.....

[account deactivated]
I made these this morning.

as i'm currently watching through all 9 seasons of this eons long show these are extremely my shit

charlie is the rhizzone, cricket is gbs
[account deactivated]