[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Alexander Nevsky mashed up with limp mixbit
I'm going to start watching The Americans, because it's got Soviet spies, and hell, why not. I've been watching this season of Always Sunny, Broad City and Kroll Show. All good stuff.
[account deactivated]
Trailer Park Boys
yeah i don't really like always sunny either, and this makes me feel incredibly alone
We don't have to like the same things. That's what's great about freedom.
rewatching deep space nine, about 13 eps in
I heard Black Mirror is good. I may try watching that.
just entered school. watching history channel programming for class. what the hell is this.
tv is poison. so are cigarettes though and I love those
[account deactivated]
iran-contra hearings, day 6
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

need a hockey thread

ok

rock'em sock'em 3 > rock'em sock'em 1 > rock'em sock'em 5 > rock'em sock'em 2 > don cherry 14 > rock'em sock'em 9 > rock'em sock'em 8 > rock'em sock'em 21 > rock'em sock'em 4 > don cherry 11, the new millenium > rock'em sock'em 6 > rock'em sock'em 24 > rock'em sock'em 7 > rock'em sock'em 26 > don cherry 18 > don cherry 16 > don cherry 10th anniversary > rock'em sock'em 23 > don cherry 15 > don cherry lucky 13 > don cherry 19 > don cherry 12 > rock'em sock'em 22 > rock'em sock'em 25 > don cherry 16 > rock'em sock'em 20

today i rewatched coolie (a big bollywood hit from 1983) cuz i found it playing on chicago cable randomly, and tho i knew it was a "social ills" type film i'd forgot about the scene where amitabh bachchan literally brandishes a hammer and sickle like a cross against a vampire and uses them to beat up a real estate developer (1:12:30)

Edited by Bablu ()

Bablu posted:

if only there were actually people seeding this thing with english subtitles.

it kinda sucks actually
Lately i have mostly been watching football (aka soccer), parks and rec, project runway all stars, and some tennis. Also i watched the new adam curtis thing, which was really enjoyable, and i might write something about one of its themes.
What brands of gum are tHE r H i z z o n E chewing
As for my answer to the question, rewatching Blue's Clues, alternated with some Dora the Explorer which I for some reason thought only went two seasons?? lmao, I am out of touch
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

TG posted:

rewatching deep space nine, about 13 eps in

its great, i dont understand why they almost never show the reruns on tv anymore, when BBC America is airing TNG on average 6 hours a day every weekend

also The Americans is cool because no matter what horrible shit it shows Russian spies doing, it still has them as the main protagonists which means the audience will automatically sympathize with them
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Watched the Kingdom of Dreams and Madness over the weekend on Xfinity VOD (TM). I hate anime, but the artist (Hayao Miyazaki) has a despairing personal view of the world yet urges young people to soldier on. Das Leben geht weiter
GGVG-sYKKLc
lmao kazzura owns
I'm watching LIVE underground comedy and the best in independent film literally every day. I saw kingdom of dreams and madness... months ago... in a theater. Haha... so that's what I'm doing. Not watching a lot of TV... Don't really have time for stuff like that haha...
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
so i watched that movie and noticed it came out in 2001 and was wondering if the guys in charge who had hbo back then were thinking "well fuck these guys have some terrific ideas!"
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

did you like the movie, dipshit420

i liked the various reactions to carbon monoxide turning the corpses pink. by liked, i mean i felt a sense of revulsion since in the united states this concept was applied to our sales of meat and fish in the past decade or so. carbon monoxide is used to treat cut exposed meat to make it appear fresher even though it may already be rotting despite it's appearance. god bless this mess.

dipshit420 posted:

tpaine posted:

did you like the movie, dipshit420

i liked the various reactions to carbon monoxide turning the corpses pink. by liked, i mean i felt a sense of revulsion since in the united states this concept was applied to our sales of meat and fish in the past decade or so. carbon monoxide is used to treat cut exposed meat to make it appear fresher even though it may already be rotting despite it's appearance. god bless this mess.

You'll be happy to know that the einsatzgruppen suffered from morale problems with gas-van corpse disposals and shifted to a policy of firing squads near large ravines and/or self-dug trenches.