[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
No need to bash other religions.
[account deactivated]
europe? shouldn't i try to get away from the muslims?
sarkozy has an exciting plan you might want to look into
[account deactivated]

Impper posted:

speaking of, does anyone here follow french politics? its tough to track how nationalists are doing internationally, as most of the english-press about them distorts how well theyre doing to sell more copies

Tsargon posted:

Impper posted:

speaking of, does anyone here follow french politics? its tough to track how nationalists are doing internationally, as most of the english-press about them distorts how well theyre doing to sell more copies

I do know that the French far right plays a lot like the Tea Party here, i.e. bully tactics from outside of traditional parliamentary politics

babyfinland posted:

Tsargon posted:

Impper posted:

I do know that the French far right plays a lot like the Tea Party here, i.e. bully tactics from outside of traditional parliamentary politics

i just reeeaaaallly want le pen to win

Tsargon posted:

why exactly

getfiscal posted:

Tsargon posted:

why exactly

France needs a man who knows the language of the North African Arab

[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

Tsargon posted:

why exactly

because I Have Confidence that a major political success for an alternative-right type figure like le pen would go a very long way to legitimizing such movements in other countries.

Tsargon posted:
because I Have Confidence that a major political success for an alternative-right type figure like le pen would go a very long way to legitimizing such movements in other countries.

you should post about your specific belief system and such in this thread or another because i'm interested in far-right stuff because here it is all liberalism or like WE HATE FORAINERS idiots.

The Middle East: Contributed nothing to Western civilization or science. I had someone try to argue that with a straight face, once, then again he was a racist Aussie