http://www.theguardian.com/film/2014/oct/30/michael-bay-to-direct-drama-killing-of-us-ambassador-in-benghazi

13 Hours is titled after Mitchell Zuckoff’s book Thirteen Hours: A Firsthand Account of What Really Happened in Benghazi, which details the assault by local insurgents on 11 Sept, 2012, the anniversary of 9/11. The initial attack left US ambassador J Christopher Stevens and diplomat Sean Smith dead, with a second assault on a separate CIA compound one mile away later killing two CIA contractors, Tyrone S Woods and Glen Doherty.

https://soundcloud.com/nivdes/glenn-beck-goonswarm-is
goonswarm is literally cia
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3677426

paranoid randroid posted:

thandie newton tapped to play the laughable Xhosa girl Nongqawuse

just like old times folks

breaklaw posted:

Release date October (Surprise) 2016.

welpwelpwelp

i unironically want mobutu to write an article about vilerat's post history for the guardian when that comes out
diplomat Sean Smith
viletat
someone made a picture of ben affleck with the viletat and i spent 15 minutes looking for it on facebook and couldn't so really you're going to have to take a train to imaginationland here.
layin' odds on how long this thread goes without that pic
INT.EMBASSY (NIGHT)

Sean Smith is on the phone.

SEAN SMITH
Mr. President, could you substantiate the
heightened security risk?

INT. WHITE HOUSE (NIGHT)

President Obama sits alone in the dark with a handset to his ear.

OBAMA
How about you substantiate being a fat idle
office jockey who makes posts about silly
nigger girls from the state-thieved comforts
of the Green Zone?

Obama's finger hovers over the red "Send Jihadis" button.

OBAMA
Like I owe you a fucking thing you murderous
flaccid ignoble scum.
had to try and explain to my girlfriend this morning why i thought it was funny that this dude was dead
nice work but it reads like an oliver stone script, not michael bay
obama plays eve online & benghazi was an opportunity to take out one of goonswarm's top lieutenants, who among us wouldnt for the benefits of 0.0 space?

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

had to try and explain to my girlfriend this morning why i thought it was funny that this dude was dead

yeah i celebrate the m urder rate

wasn't that guy a chargers fan? death is probably a better fate
the chargers emblem was part of the viletat
my girlfriend
never thought i'd have to do this considering our demographic, but i'd like to remind all rhizzonites that sex before marriage will result in eternal damnation. put a ring on her before putting anything else inside her. and even then only for procreation purposes.

aerdil posted:

never thought i'd have to do this considering our demographic, but i'd like to remind all rhizzonites that sex before marriage will result in eternal damnation. put a ring on her before putting anything else inside her. and even then only for procreation purposes.

gross

c_man posted:

i unironically want mobutu to write an article about vilerat's post history for the guardian when that comes out

theyd fire him for risking hillarys election

he's said bad stuff about hillary before iirc but that might get harder in the future i guess
the viletat was a bad copy of a cover of a dungeons and dragons sourcebook about dragons. i found it funny that after vilerat died of smoke inhalation while cowering in his CIA mancave someone made a bunch of stickers of the tattoo and mailed them to various people.

c_man posted:

he's said bad stuff about hillary before iirc but that might get harder in the future i guess

yeah harper's had a cover article by doug henwood saying clinton sucks, they need to get that out of the way before the 2-year mark or else theyll lose subscribers

(10:01:04 AM) ilmdge: i just wonder if his wife and kid think this is kind of weird that all anyone can talk about is EVE online character
(10:01:16 AM) aryanorion: shut the FUCK up
(10:01:28 AM) ilmdge: lol im sorry, just sayin
(10:01:50 AM) LeonardJCrabNebula: if you didnt play with him, you wouldn't understand, so fuck off. some of us have known him since before his kid was even born
(10:02:02 AM) directorbot: You cannot deny us our right to pay our respects for a fallen comrade. If the admiration of the hundreds/thousands who play this game overshadows the obligatory love of one wife and kid, it isn't our fault. But Sean Smith was a nameless IT jockey. Vile Rat was a Hero. Anybody can bust a nut into a whore, but It takes an exceptional Man to serve in the Goonswarm the way he did.
(10:02:16 AM) commanderass: well said
(10:03:00 AM) ilmdge: oh ok, that makes sense i guess..
lmao "it take real man with big arms and many childs with strong big arm womens to play vidya"

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

(10:01:04 AM) ilmdge: i just wonder if his wife and kid think this is kind of weird that all anyone can talk about is EVE online character
(10:01:50 AM) LeonardJCrabNebula: if you didnt play with him, you wouldn't understand, so fuck off. some of us have known him since before his kid was even born
(10:02:02 AM) directorbot: You cannot deny us our right to pay our respects for a fallen comrade. If the admiration of the hundreds/thousands who play this game overshadows the obligatory love of one wife and kid, it isn't our fault. But Sean Smith was a nameless IT jockey. Vile Rat was a Hero. Anybody can bust a nut into a whore, but It takes an exceptional Man to serve in the Goonswarm the way he did.

aryanorion, leonardjcrabnebula, and commanderass should p ost here.

i am the only ass commander this forum needs or deserves

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

"heh"

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Ew.
[account deactivated]
Rest In Poop Sean "Vilerat" Smith
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

From The Guardian

Sean "Vilerat" Smith, an American doing stuff overseas who was killed in some kind of conflict or something, had a lengthy meltdown over a chatroom making fun of his gaudy embarrassing tattoo, was thoroughly owned by a number of people who can't even take care of themselves and only accidentally stumbled upon the correct political opinion, spent countless hours making virtual spaceships and mining virtual asteroids in what must be the saddest nerd timesink among a panoply of extremely sad nerd timesinks, and used his gay little internet power to ban and ostracize anyone who dared to criticize US foreign policy in the decrepit debate corner of an internet comedy forum. He was 36.

owned by boniface. helldump lives on

i've spent over a decade of my life reading and posting on troll and flamewar forums but i have never come across a burn more lasting and comprehensive than fedallah's dunk on vilerat
[account deactivated]
being CIA in libya and spending 20+ hours every day playing EVE online is a really interesting combo... Got almost no body load after about 1hour post-dose, and was mentally pretty much clearheaded, but the auditory hallucinations/distortion alone were unbelievable. It sounded like somebody was in my head with a mixer and a bunch of effects pedals bypassing the audio with flangers and filters and phasers. Visually, everything in the physical world seemed to have a kind of gravitas, like I was seeing through a film camera and it would pull in for a tight shot with dramatic lighting every time I would focus on something. Really intense and short and clean. Would recommend

tpaine posted:

oh christ is it seriously michael bay??

yup.

can't wait for the shaky cam action shot inside the embassy, as explosions are heard all around. a battle-weary vilerat collapses to the floor in front of the camera, torn shirt revealing the viletat, covered in a sheen of sweat yet muted by smudged ash and char.

"i must find a working terminal, i have to let my... fleet know..."

a pillar collapses in the background, raining ceiling tiles in a backdrop as the structure clearly begins to fail.

"it... it's really all... laughable"

dramatically the screen goes black yet the audio continues, as the sounds of destruction and battle intensify. abruptly the sounds cut to silence. the credits slowly begin to roll.

[account deactivated]