goodbye rhizzone. thanks for all the times. special shoutout to my man bippy
power to the people, sam.
hoep you got 10 dollars lol
this article made me think of u sam: http://www.clickhole.com/article/9-things-only-world-travelers-understand-1040
[account deactivated]

deadken posted:

Vf5L6kwJJtA

deadken posted:

Where are you going? Are you absconding to a french chateau to write the next ironic power-blog (p'log) masterpiece?

or are you saying you're leaving this forum? Even the admins and mods don't bother coming here, i don't think you have to make a proclamation that you're leaving tbh Unless this is a statement of disavowal, arising from a perceived slight against your character, perhaps due to a 'meme' someone created with your face in the recent month

Godbless and Godspeed Sam.

Always remember:

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
sam kriss antisemite sam kriss sexism sam kriss known hate site

discipline posted:

He wants me to delete his post history and I said this was the price he has to pay - saying goodbye as he ascends into the pages of the NEw York Crimes

lmbo

wish you all the best sam. just, uhm, stopping shitting all over communists via twitter. thank yuo. Thanks.

enjoy your ascent into mental stability. one day, we will all stop posting
[account deactivated]
goongrats
can't you just move all his posts to the pdf subforum or something
why would you remove your posts? what a coward!
sam kriss fascist samkriss orgy sammkris kriss,sam dubstep
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

He wants me to delete his post history and I said this was the price he has to pay - saying goodbye as he ascends into the pages of the NEw York Crimes

lol jesus christ

tpaine look at this guy's avatar.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=208894
[account deactivated]
congrats deadken, i hope to read your future article about how you realized that the bombing of syria was just another medieval mortality play when you talked to your syrian uber-driver taking you to the launch of the iphone 8 in times square that you are covering for the new inquiry.

elemennop posted:

congrats deadken, i hope to read your future article about how you realized that the bombing of syria was just another medieval mortality play when you talked to your syrian uber-driver taking you to the launch of the iphone 8 in times square that you are covering for the new inquiry.

i heard sam kriss shopped himself to the nytimes by describing himself as "the leftist thomas friedman"

[account deactivated]
cant wait for this investment to start paying off

goodbye dead ken. i will remember your consistent banal troop apologism in retrospect as a precancerous nodule in your soul which has now metastasized into full-on Establishment

discipline posted:

loading hacking tools...
downloading dead_ken.post_hist
saving file to folder blackmail_material

all i want is my establishment writing job blues
i just rest easy simply knowing that at this moment somewhere mustang is frantically saving all of deadken's posts to a database
johndolances
as long as one of us makes it it's okay. it's all worth it. our village of fail struggled for years but our son has gone on to make win blogs.
would a posting history at the rhizzone be better or worse than having one at VDARE for mainstream acceptance?

haha just kidding, the answer is worse.
MRA is a community
y
noooooooooooooo not da fwiggin' dead ken!!
from an ugly communist cocoon to a beautiful liberal butterfly......as above so below
lol @ rhizzone being a career breaker

GL Sam plz don't be too much of an imperial apologist