ugh people who admit they played video games..
i don't even own a television
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/18/pope-francis-force-iraq_n_5688628.html ..welp....
Welp
welp.
[account deactivated]
excuse me, is this the welp thread ? its just i have thirty kilos of welp out here and i need someone to sign for them
welpter skelpter
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/08/27/us-libya-security-un-idUSKBN0GR1TT20140827

welp

(xposted from libya thread)
[account deactivated]

Panopticon posted:

excuse me, is this the welp thread ? its just i have thirty kilos of welp out here and i need someone to sign for them

this reminds me the rhizzone really needs a loading dock.

what city and neighborhood should tHE r H i z z o n E storefront be in?

swampman posted:

weird twitter

swampman posted:

i considered listing every city i found attached to anon IPs that had made certain edits to wikipedia but i realized it would be cruel to scare so many people here like that, even as a "white hat".

swampman posted:

Capital

Dearborn, Michigan
langley
Lee's Summit, MO
I thought it would be pretty a good look for us to rent a little shop on, like, the Boulevard du General de Gaulle in Djibouti.
welp
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

what can u buy at the rhizzone store... caca

i dont think retail would jive with the core tenets of the website users

1209 North Orange St.
Wilmington, DE 19801

Superabound posted:

1209 North Orange St.
Wilmington, DE 19801

yeah if you want to open a screen door factory i guess

i'm going to open a screen door factory on the surface of the moon
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2014/09/05/238270/tense-relations-between-us-and.html

“The leadership of the FSA is American,” says the veteran officer, who defected from the Syrian army two years ago and won respect for leading rebel forces in southern Syria. “The Americans are completely marginalizing the military staff. Not even non-lethal aid comes through this office.”

http://m.apnews.com/ap/db_306481/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=1DnJen62

US wary over hitting Syrian militants (or aiding FSA)

All those millions of small arms and munition sent to Syrian "moderates" but it's not the FSA; wonder who it co—

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2007/03/05/the-redirection

The U.S. has also taken part in clandestine operations aimed at Iran and its ally Syria. A by-product of these activities has been the bolstering of Sunni extremist groups that espouse a militant vision of Islam and are hostile to America and sympathetic to Al Qaeda.

Welp,

I liked this quote tho:

President Barack Obama received the opposition leadership in May, and renewed his commitment to the removal of Syrian President Bashar Assad. But in an interview last month, he disparaged the fighters as “doctors, farmers, pharmacists, and so forth” and said it was a “fantasy” that they could overthrow Assad.

"Th-The FSA is our, uhh... ''NGO''. Let's be realistic here folks, about our uhh... ''expectations''—FSA's only role is to run PR cover for journos pining for war."

welcome home, nicebro.

*wraps you in blanket and gives you cocoa*

*it's far too hot for blankets and cocoa and you're really uncomfortable*
Hi donald

It's good to have a place where rational and logical discussions aren't immediately harangued or dismissed when attempting to find a solution to the jewish problem.
haha FF7 was so good, I totally forgot about the snowboard game. the submarine game was my favorite tbh.

welp
welp

daddyholes posted:

this question got answered today. now i know a lot of people here are doubtful that washington and damascus are the two equal poles of power in the world, but the Washington Institute for Near East Policy has proven the case. you might think that assad would oppose an armed group that's destroyed half his country and has as its goal his overthrow and assassination, but it turns out he is allowing ISIS to exist, to make anyone else who wants to assassinate him and destroy the Syrian government look bad.

the Washington Institute for Near East Policy is a non-partisan group and one of the most quoted sources on NPR and MSNBC right now, and they're in favor of the moderate "three-state solution" where Palestine gets divided up between Jordan and Egypt, so i'm pretty sure they're legit even though they were literally founded by AIPAC. there's our answer, close thread

^ posted three weeks ago. you know what to do.

swampman posted:

fremont, seattle

welp.
w,elp