me and thuglessons gimmick is being soft on imperialism. i hope he shows up to support our brand.

tpaine posted:

.custom246215{}babyhueypnewton posted:.custom246212{}NoFreeWill posted:I'm really concerned about US Imperialism in the MIddle East because I have a lot of power to influence it.this is what academia does to people
i don't know he's an academic, just a terrible poster

and unemployed

lol 1.4, okay lil' noobie
i was playin counter-strike since early beta, u mewling lil daiper baby, jesus fucking christ.
remember wehn 9/11 happened? i don't because i was busy killin' hostages as a terrorist in counter-strike motherfucka
yeah i'm jealous

NoFreeWill posted:

I'm really concerned about US Imperialism in the MIddle East because I have a lot of power to influence it.

wait for conscription to kick in once the inevitable wars with china and russia start and then frag your officer, thats my plan

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
he'll never be the head of a major corporation
here's an idea. the idiot brit jihad tourist guy they got to do the execution totally fucked it up and spent about 15 mins feebly trying to hack through cartilage with his tiny knife and generally looking like a total amateur, so isis cut out that part of the footage and cut to the body while they told joe al-bloggs to stop wasting hostages
i mean if they were gonna fake it you can buy those hollywood blood packs for like $15 or something? which seems like a better idea than letting a bunch of internet leftists go all weird and po-faced about how there's Not Enough Gore
basically any explanation is more viable than the idea that cartoon villains and cia proxies isis faked an execution video so poorly that they could be seen through by seasoned video analysts such as twitter dot com's own phil greaves, a man who constantly has tiny angry flecks of spittle all over his big dumb aspie face
hi sam
sup. im in italy lol
i'd suggest shutting down this website but i'd miss everyone. in five years i'd stop in a supermarket and feel a sense of loss over not talking to tpaine anymore, who would be 48 by then, or gyrofry, who would be umm well whatever he or she is, or superabound, or all the other fail AIDS posters.
bring back some gabbagool
i know i'll be able to keep tabs on deadken, though, when his novel comes out which will be about a secret agent who finds out the beheading of a journalist was faked.
there are some truly bad people on this forum and the environment is about as toxic as you can get but some people i like and want to keep in contact but they refuse to go to twitter.com and enjoy my brand there so here i be
are there any posts anyone wants frontpaged i havent really been reading the forum lately
tpaines rick scott thrad
[account deactivated]

blinkandwheeze posted:

are there any posts anyone wants frontpaged i havent really been reading the forum lately

you had one job

tpaine posted:

babyfinland posted:

there are some truly bad people on this forum and the environment is about as toxic as you can get but some people i like and want to keep in contact but they refuse to go to twitter.com and enjoy my brand there so here i be

whats twinter

a fun site for teens and jokes

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

that sounds gay

got a few RTs on this not bad not bad.

https://twitter.com/BABYFINLAND/status/502981003971817472

[account deactivated]

babyfinland posted:

people always say that but it really doesn't seem that bad? not as bad as postplace was by a long shot, i've also spent some time in a really twisted facebook group ran with heavy hand by an obvious sociopath that was far worse than anything as slow and anonymous as the ritzzone could ever be

of course that's all with me still assuming that jeffery thread is a joke b/c holy lol if it isn't

but tpaine should definitely be on twitter

gyrofry posted:

tpaines rick scott thrad

oh and if you do this you should do the other one its even better imo http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/topic/10593/

[account deactivated]
you already got a brand, now its time to monitize that shit. take it big time
[account deactivated]

NoFreeWill posted:

dude a Navy SEAL rescue hostages mission Counter-strike style does not amount to an invasion. lol

YEAHH!!` in order for it to be an "invasion" by US State Department standards, the people of Syria would have to vote 96% in favor of us sending our troops in first lmao

deadken posted:

here's an idea. the idiot brit jihad tourist guy they got to do the execution totally fucked it up and spent about 15 mins feebly trying to hack through cartilage with his tiny knife and generally looking like a total amateur, so isis cut out that part of the footage and cut to the body while they told joe al-bloggs to stop wasting hostages

this is a good theory until like 2 seconds into the thought process when you realize how that much Terror a beheading inspires is directly proportional to how long, visceral, gruesome, brutal, and bloody it is. The entire point of a guillotine was that it was instant, clinical, and "civilized"

here's an idea. the idiot Israeli jihad tourist guy they got to do the execution totally fucked it up and spent about 15 mins feebly trying to hack through cartilage with his tiny knife and generally looking like a total schlemiel, so isis cut out the non-Shechita part of the footage and cut to the body while they told joe al-bloggs to keep from upsetting his Bubbeh, who keeps kosher
[account deactivated]
lets get back to the gabbagool
The dude's head is separated from his body, that's a beheading right?

babyfinland posted:

The dude's head is separated from his body, that's a beheading right?

Duhhh the Maine got sunk so why do you have a problem with the news stories from my Esteemed Countrymen?