it does technically count as "boots on the ground" thoe
LOOK YOU LITTLE DUMBSHIT. YOU WANT TO REPOST ALL THIS SHIT WHERE EXACTLY WHAT SEYMOUR HERSH SAID HAPPENED, YOU DENIED, BUT IT HAPPENED. NOW YOUR BALLS ARE NAILED ON THE TABLE, HONEY.
WIMPS AND POSEURS LEAVE THE HALL.
yeah brownmoses is a fuckhead tho
ROLL WITH THOSE PUNCHES MAN

NoFreeWill posted:

dude a Navy SEAL rescue hostages mission Counter-strike style does not amount to an invasion. lol

^what the fuck is this garbage. you should be ifapped just for this.

it's jus tthe fucking Navy SEALS man! they jsut are sending missions out there for this, or something else, or whatever! Just U.S. special forces man no big ufckin deal!! fuck away, now.
the point of releasing this now is to make bombing look like a step backward, to fool us into murdering people and overthrowing Assad anyway.

while talking heads idly weight the pros and cons of the United States arming Assad, the Washington Institute for Near East Policy, see my gfucking incredible posts about organizations run by AIPAC, promotes the idea that Assad must be removed for ISIS to be defeated, because he Allows them to exist.

is that your line? do you like that line?
wow calm down nutbar
hell fucking no
i didn't take this shit calmly the last time it happened and i don't intend to do it this time either
getfiscal i respect you but i encourage you to Care about this
i'm going out to Organize tonight. go organize.
[account deactivated]

daddyholes posted:

the point of releasing this now is to make bombing look like a step backward, to fool us into murdering people and overthrowing Assad anyway.

while talking heads idly weight the pros and cons of the United States arming Assad, the Washington Institute for Near East Policy, see my gfucking incredible posts about organizations run by AIPAC, promotes the idea that Assad must be removed for ISIS to be defeated, because he Allows them to exist.

dude i don't even live in the middle east

[account deactivated]
I think you're mistaken DH tbh
[account deactivated]
yeah it's totally an INVASION when we send 10 guys in to fail to rescue 3 hostages.

an act or instance of invading or entering as an enemy, especially by an army.
it's like a HOME INVASION
[account deactivated]
I'm really concerned about US Imperialism in the MIddle East because I have a lot of power to influence it.
[account deactivated]

NoFreeWill posted:

yeah it's totally an INVASION when we send 10 guys in to fail to rescue 3 hostages.

an act or instance of invading or entering as an enemy, especially by an army.

how did you manage to post the stupid dictionary definition of something and still post something that proves you wrong in any conceivable circumstance? that is some high level voodoo shit right there, i have no idea how you accomplished that.

we invaded syria. we already did it. is it war now? is it war?

NoFreeWill posted:

I'm really concerned about US Imperialism in the MIddle East because I have a lot of power to influence it.

this is what academia does to people

it's war.

daddyholes posted:

this is a pretty sweet game they have going.

every town that ISIS takes will be played in the Western press as a "massacre".

now the "massacre" is at Amerli.

where we will bomb, to stop the massacre.

The american seals are stabbing people all up and down the street and mass castrating them and using the collected genitalia to decorate their mrap like a parade float and they the Syrian people are all like "American tourists are such fucking DICKHEADS!" so No, Not War

NoFreeWill posted:

dude a Navy SEAL rescue hostages mission Counter-strike style does not amount to an invasion. lol

THE REAL BAD PSOT

It cant be war because the american forces are seen as liberators anyway
it's not war until I say it is.
and we already lost because the Navy SEALs didn't rescue the hostages, they retreated, and the terrorism killed them.
9/11 was an badass INVASION guys

NoFreeWill posted:

it's not war until I say it is.

foreign affairs ppl are now writing about how we have to ally with Assad against ISIS lol

daddyholes posted:

don't be fucking stupid. it's 7 pm here. i suggest that everyone here when it hits 7 pm wherever you are, log off, log out and before you do whatever other cretin thing you're doing for the evening, tell someone how you think this is wrong.

NoFreeWill posted:

.... have you even played counter strike?

[account deactivated]

fleights posted:

.custom246188{}NoFreeWill posted:dude a Navy SEAL rescue hostages mission Counter-strike style does not amount to an invasion. lol

.... have you even played counter strike?

lol I've been playing since 1.4 and if you thought that part of the post was serious also lol