[account deactivated]
No its real. Its real cuz they only would pull the Real Deal violent stuff off the inter net. No violence on line. U fucks. No be headings allowed on line. NYT & Vice news said it first & They said it best in their seminal work , "We Went To A Yellowcake Market in Nigeria And Fucked Ten Dick Girls"

Damn these guys are #Real. #Damnitstrue. Haha the meth here is un believable. Its insane in the gun market here

[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

deadken is on twitter laughing at people who don't think the video is what it says it is. did you even watch the video ken

He watched the video and so did i. There was the part where they behead the guy. Sick. and then, Hell, they talk about reagaonimics and then they show their insane yellow cake supply. That shit is pure and they even got a grow op lol in their tub. Koven said he nicked a bit from them during the first gulf war at a pub rager and it poisoned twenty of his mates at tthe next footie match meet he had lol.

Shit haha anyway and then the most insane shit happened in the video. The guy walks up and starts doing the harlem shake haha. Anyway those guys deserve to tbe taken out.

now that you mention it i was slightly confused by the fact that the ISIS terrorist had an Israeli accent...
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
time enough for the earth in the grave
REall Life Props from the Michard Foley Champship Match on sale NOW!

£20
maybe your western chauvanism just can't accept the great production value

The conspiracy theory "leftists" in here are sickeneing. There is nothing in Deleuze's "Field of Anuses" about this. Any one that still dares to challenge or watch the video already knows the truth, and to the last doubters, le Isis just released these confirm kill photos on reddit.

Reminds me of some of my sick head shots and murks on dead space 3. O no my ex wife lol
the terrace can make you hear choking sounds from where there is no microphone, I'm not even mad that's amazing

elektrenai posted:

the terrace can make you hear choking sounds from where there is no microphone, I'm not even mad that's amazing

http://willyloman.wordpress.com/2014/08/21/the-james-foley-video-is-obviously-fake/
as an aside we need a thread that is just endess links to articles by leftbloggers since they check their referrers 5x a day this would build publicitiy for the rhizzone in 2014.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

i realize that`s the partial vid but why, at the end, would he tell obama that the life of james foley depended on his next decision after already showing the ~corpse~. bad edit

thats a different guy, Steven Joel Sotloff

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

it's hard to say if that's him in the photo they show as his dead body after that fade out because the head has a mustache, a gash across the right eyebrow and is covered in blood

it is stubble coated in blood, and the gash is a blood spatter

i cant tell if you guys are taking the piss out of right-wing 9/11 truthers or not. what purpose would a fake beheading video serve?

its interesting that they chose not to show the actual execution, but i can see why there'd be cuts if you're trying to make a more 'polished' video. multiple takes... potentially the guy who spoke on camera didnt want to do the actual execution? im guessing they chose a british guy to speak to the camera to emphasise the broad appeal of ISIS.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ff9_1388248299

this duder got shot in the head by isis with an ak from a foot away and his head didn blow up like in da mobies

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ff1_1407990092

obi the james foley vid doesn't have enough blood, but these vids are just comically over the top with theblood. gladiator with russel crowe is a tasteful example isis should follow

Makeshift_Swahili posted:

its interesting that they chose not to show the actual execution, but i can see why there'd be cuts if you're trying to make a more 'polished' video. multiple takes... potentially the guy who spoke on camera didnt want to do the actual execution? im guessing they chose a british guy to speak to the camera to emphasise the broad appeal of ISIS.

the brit probably dropped the head in the bloody sand and made them look like amateurs

Passersby were amazed by the unusually small amounts of blood.
alternatively the body was dragged a few feet away after the blood had stopped gushing so they could pose it without getting gore on their boots
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
panopticon is right that there is no obvious motivation to fake the video and I'm not sure the lack of blood means anything b/c there's less than half a second between the cut and the fade to black.. but discpline is right that it is being dishonestly portrayed by the media and that its strange that something so comparatively tame is being censored like that
maybe they accidentally killed him beforehand. "sorry mr. sheik, jerry al-london got too punch happy" "fuck it just slice his dead head off and splice the footage together with the mock execution stuff and we'll claim it was retaliation for the airstrikes"
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

exactly - anything is possible, I'm certainly not saying he's alive or w/e but this is a possible cassus belli and should have the accompanying scrutiny

ah so if it turns out the execution was real we should support american imperialism in iraq

Panopticon posted:

alternatively the body was dragged a few feet away after the blood had stopped gushing so they could pose it without getting gore on their boots

as far as i can tell the area with the decapitated body looks like the exact same as the area with the speeches... dirt path behind them in both cases, and theres a small line of rocks to the left of foley

also there's a subtle botched edit just before he says "i guess all in all, i wish i wasn't american", every other cut seems to be very smooth accompanied by change in camera angle . i was looking to see if the knife on the ground in the decapitation pic is the same being held by the british guy. its impossible for me to tell one way or another but idunno anything about knives. there's not too much blood on the ground but it could be his body is simply right on top of it or otherwise obscuring it. or he could have been moved for execution then moved back. or anything.. idk

Edited by Chthonic_Goat_666 ()