I would riot too if the cops started blasting "californication" as a crowd control measure
Lesson's from Ferguson Editorial by swampman. All rights reserve
What do think the ramificiations would be if Obamia decided to prosecute Fergson country police deptartment with the full force of the laws? And hold them accountable for these mess? What do you think would the cops of USA do in response now that they possessing all the Battle Mraps? Federal American governement is powerless against farf lung extremist militia, news at 11:25, after news about Pop singer titty, he concluded with a very funny wink. Just my opinion.
[account deactivated]
thats racist
[account deactivated]
all zombies in the media are about killing big crowds of people of color in a race war and nothing else. wanted to get that reputation-building gem in there for the five seconds anything related to the topic was going to come up on this incredibly hip stalinist discussion forum.

Charles Manigualt, who had considered himself an indulgent master, was stunned by the "recklessness and ingratitude" of his slaves, "for they broke into our well furnished residences on each plantation and stole or destroyed everything therein."...What one planter called "the general wreck of our property" dealt the low country rice aristocracy a blow from which it never fully recovered.

-Eric Foner, Reconstruction P. 72

Just a little historical perspective, white people have been complaining about black people not protesting peacefully enough since they stole them from Africa.

daddyholes posted:

all zombies in the media are about killing big crowds of people of color in a race war and nothing else. wanted to get that reputation-building gem in there for the five seconds anything related to the topic was going to come up on this incredibly hip stalinist discussion forum.

i think that's pretty much universally true these days esp. if you include poor people as targets in the disgusting fantasy, but do you think that still applies to (original never seen a remake) night of the living dead?

'rice aristocracy' is incredibly racist. wow.
i think american fascination/re-invention of zombies has a racial component for sure but its more fundamentally about the individual and solidarity of community in resistance to mass society

not really specifically left- or right- just sort of a product of the society it came from

piss posted:

guidoanselmi posted:
piss you said you were by me? wanna go break shit?

yea.lets fuck shit up dude

ill be back in town tomorrow or something. dorkasaurus is in town and we'll be meeting up/ill be hosting him. dunno what his plans are but i wanna go the funeral on monday

the only good aspect of zombie lit is the last chapter of i am legend and they removed it from all subsequent film adaptations lol

chickeon posted:

daddyholes posted:

i think that's pretty much universally true these days esp. if you include poor people as targets in the disgusting fantasy, but do you think that still applies to (original never seen a remake) night of the living dead?

Night Of The Living Dead was about an uppity black man slapping good honest white folk around, telling them what to do, touching their women, and then getting them all killed by ersatz Communists because they didnt follow the White Patriarch's original plan

yeah in his movies, which started the entire thing where zombies arent associated with religion and act as a mobile riot, the race commentary is purposeful and intentional, even though i've heard he actually denied it, Lol, trap spung.
i honestly can never decide if the first movie was a brave, controversial portrayal of a strong, in-charge Black Man TCBing a bunch of enfeebled cowering whites, or subversively racist because he actually gets everyone killed in the end
i watched an old movie about a bunch of strong aryan men going to jamaica with a black servant that they call boy constantly and it turned from an obviously racist movie against the black guy to a more subtly racist movie against the white guys. they make every wrong decision possible against the black guy's advice, treat him like shit, and are snared by their pigheaded nature before being saved by him anyway even though we all know they are shitheads. it was some 1950s black and white b movie about VOODOO
http://reason.com/blog/2014/08/20/black-open-carry-in-dallas?n_play=53f60fbae4b07ffc705da2ba

aw yiess
noted libertarian activist huey p newton