c_man posted:

i dont understand what kind of person can read kens writing and think "this is seriously undermining our movement! this fash is gonna get what's coming to him!"

mebbe because he's an Aspiring Commie Pundit Guy and also happens to be completely full of shit? stockholm syndrome etc

Nabisco's Country Ranch Instant PEnis Pain
sorry I thought the quick post box was google.

animedad posted:

c_man posted:

i dont understand what kind of person can read kens writing and think "this is seriously undermining our movement! this fash is gonna get what's coming to him!"

mebbe because he's an Aspiring Commie Pundit Guy and also happens to be completely full of shit? stockholm syndrome etc

We need as many people full of shit as possible acting like communists. Its extremely important and extremeily sick content, and some of the most Amazing viral memes and you just have to read it . YOu have to read the LATEST Viral meme from the New Yorker youll just DIE *clutches bowtie haughtily*

crow lets start a media empire
let's refer to vice mag as weiss mag

Crow posted:

animedad posted:

c_man posted:

We need as many people full of shit as possible acting like communists. Its extremely important and extremeily sick content, and some of the most Amazing viral memes and you just have to read it . YOu have to read the LATEST Viral meme from the New Yorker youll just DIE *clutches bowtie haughtily*

keep up the good work

i agree that ken is full of shit but being full of shit is not the same as being literally a nazi.
I think deadken is pretty funny and I enjoy most of what he writes. What makes y'all think he's insincere doe?
maybe not insincere, but at least not really trying to produce something with much more than entertainment value.
i also think he's funny

daddyholes posted:

Nabisco's Country Ranch Instant PEnis Pain

sense of humour, bourgeois affectation, bla bla
enough of your seven levels of irony, Real Proletarians laugh at Everybody Loves Raymond and Bernard Manning
<3 everyone.

daddyholes posted:

<3 everyone.

Shut up cretin

<3 everyone but swampman.

c_man posted:

maybe not insincere, but at least not really trying to produce something with much more than entertainment value.

well, have you read this? the only research is a few images of Kiev and the sympathetic testimony from ukrainian nationalists

https://www.jacobinmag.com/2014/05/kievs-theme-park-revolution/

Edited by animedad ()

if i wanted some good proletarian humor i'd watch seinfeld not read something some jew wrote
[account deactivated]
http://www.soviet-empire.com

TheIneff posted:

http://www.soviet-empire.com

isn't this like the tankie version of revleft?

damn i need a new glu sniff sig

animedad posted:

c_man posted:

well, have you read this? the only research is a few images of Kiev and the sympathetic testimony from ukrainian nationalists

https://www.jacobinmag.com/2014/05/kievs-theme-park-revolution/

yeah i thought it was funny and insipid

i'd like to go to ukraine. be with my people.
[account deactivated]

daddyholes posted:

<3 everyone but swampman.

is this joke christian? Mods?

funny to see you guys still posting about me when i get back from the United Gym of America
the crazy people said i was a fascist because i said the west bank checkpoint protests haven't yet had any real effect on israel, in other words Denigrating Palestinian Resistance, which is depraved. & then when i responded to them one of them started saying hamas rockets were counterproductive lol
i hung out w/ impper in chicago he had some funny crow stories
also i fired an ak-47 again & went to a church service where they spoke in tongues & met a bunch of crazy people at greyhound stations. america is cool
[account deactivated]
i was in florida tpaine i was gonna drink weird beer w/ u
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

"We can't stop here! This is greyhound country!" No god damn it. I thought to myself. That is too picayune, even for someone as steeped in the k-swamp as this orgy-fancier. We have to get to Trenton. "We have no time for jokes," reminded my snake-like driver Maurice, who had memorized all seven volumes of Dayg Drusk's 1943 treatise on post-modernism, Post-Modernism, and who delighted in throwing out quotes concerning the philosophical milieu to further addle my, thankyouveryfuckingmuch, sufficiently addled mind. We passed a hooker on US-95 as he was levelling yet another thought-bomb to send me reeling. I caught sight of her Kristeva tattoo and pondered making a wife out of her. Puig. It was at this point in our journey that we hit an improbably barby snail on the road and punctured our after-model Goodyear tires. Maurice only chuckled: "1996. Maybe it was a good year then, but now..." I could naught but vomit and withdraw the jack from our trunk, preparing another blackout, when this betatted woman of the night (well, near-dusk) approached, igniting an apprehensive fire in my silk-clad loins...

lol

so good.
lol
i've been reading this a lot. best china news source ive found. second best maybe after listing to my sindi nationalist maoist revolutionary party member neighbor in the dorms talk about his repeated failed attempts to get into the nepali embassy over high tea.

https://sinocism.com/

good articles

China’s military tells soldiers not to spread rumors | Reuters In a front page story detailing new education and propaganda guidelines, the military’s official People’s Liberation Army Daily said soldiers had to be “clear and steadfast” in their politics and support China’s ongoing reforms. “Resolutely resist mistaken opinions that confuse public opinion and interfere in reforms; don’t make irresponsible remarks, do no listen to, believe or spread news from the grapevine and resolutely guard against political liberalism,” the newspaper said. “From beginning to end it is absolutely necessary to uphold the absolute leadership of the party over the armed forces.” // rumor that one of Xu’s former colleagues in trouble after, among other things, authorities discovered that this person’s father had been keeping a ledger of all the people who had paid for promotions, with names/amount/rank, though for figures above 10m RMB the names were left out…authorities raided that person’s house and were shocked by the amount of loot…including so much cash they had to bring in a forklift…who knows, but rumor mill in Beijing keeps churning away, no wonder concerned about rumors
finish your Serbia LP

deadken posted:

also i fired an ak-47 again & went to a church service where they spoke in tongues & met a bunch of crazy people at greyhound stations. america is cool

none of that sounds remotely interesting at all