that bed looks like some josef fritzl shit

conec posted:

libelous_slander posted:

conec posted:

marching band

oh that's why we get along

what did u play.. i was pit in marching band (i had parts for vibraphone, chimes aka tubular bells, bells aka glockenspiel, gong and crash cymbals_) nd then in symphonic band i played bassoon

trumpet through it all, but college let me learn the rest. Bassoon is really fun though. I like the instrument that will fall apart if you aren't careful

Lykourgos posted:

Lessons posted:

Here's what GED training is: crash course to take a test. Basically everything that's wrong with American education. If we could actually teach students everything they need to know in a 6 week course we would be doing it already

You can't teach students everything they need to know in a 6 week course, so instead you make them piss away 6 years and fail anyway. Great job America

They don't actually fail anyway though, the vast majority pass and are much more likely to get a decent job compared to people who flunked or dropped out (including those who passed a GED exam).

conec posted:

((my early adolescence bedroom_)_)

jesus christ

Lessons posted:

Lykourgos posted:

Lessons posted:

Here's what GED training is: crash course to take a test. Basically everything that's wrong with American education. If we could actually teach students everything they need to know in a 6 week course we would be doing it already

You can't teach students everything they need to know in a 6 week course, so instead you make them piss away 6 years and fail anyway. Great job America

They don't actually fail anyway though, the vast majority pass and are much more likely to get a decent job compared to people who flunked or dropped out (including those who passed a GED exam).

according to Wikipedia it's 30% fail rate, as in people who had to suffer through six years of nonsense actually fail the GED in large numbers lmao
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Educational_Development#cite_note-15

school is not to teach you things, it's to teach you how to learn and how to socialize with other human beings. high school is especially important because it teaches you a general solidarity with your peers against authority and arbitrary systems of control.

no surprise that people who dropped out or think that experience can be replaced with a standardized test are anti-social and anti-communist degenerates
[account deactivated]
group-teach/homeschool/montesaurus(if you can afford it) your kids until seventh grade so they aren't crushed into little moron drones by the system and then unceremoniously dump them into the public school system so they have a perfect set of villains to rebel against

worked for me and im smart + cool + well-adjusted + a communist irl . . .

dank_xiaopeng posted:

citation needed

send your kids to clown college for 420 weeks
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
what the fuck is this shit

RBC posted:

dank_xiaopeng posted:

citation needed

*grimaces @ u, flexes HUGE biceps* *keeps flexing, biceps continue to swell* *biceps soon dwarf my entire body, yet still they grow* *RBC is crushed, helpless and terrified under the staggering weight of my titanic guns*

[account deactivated]
ur a gamma negative conec
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
because olives
can't wait until we're on page 3 and everyone is used to each other. Really looking forward to it
People who don't like olives should be SHOT. "Its only fair." -olivedude
I want to extend an olive branch, and then eat it lol. haha

babyhueypnewton posted:

school is not to teach you things, it's to teach you how to learn and how to socialize with other human beings. high school is especially important because it teaches you a general solidarity with your peers against authority and arbitrary systems of control.

no surprise that people who dropped out or think that experience can be replaced with a standardized test are anti-social and anti-communist degenerates

it's pretty clearly a control mechanism, there's nothing much worth saving about k-12 education in the US imo

what about snack break in kindergarten. they give you free apple juice and crackers.... tastes like communism to me!
Yum.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
drugs are bad for kids yall... condolences
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
nice setup!
[account deactivated]
holy shit a red microwave

glomper_stomper posted:

conec posted:

my friend was a gogo dancer and giving foot jobs for $200 until she got knocked up a few months ago by a guy who she met at a wedding, slept with right away, and is a decade older than her. i loved her too, i ate her scab once to gross out ppl at school. i still love her but when i manage to see her two or three times a year it`s always a chore - so ya its more of a sisterly love if u catch my drift. she believes in chem trails nd stuff n now thinks she has special powers after some mushroom trip she had at a music festival. she shows all the tell-tale signs of schizophrenia. my mom is schizophrenic nd wears an amulet that is meant to bring peace and prosperity to her relationships nd she visits palm readers n tarot card readers a lot, plus believes in astrology - it really annoys me bcos she calls herself a christian

i don't think i've ever really kept in contact with my friends from when i was a kid, apart from one who's a babyfur now lmao. all the rest moved away or i moved away from them with like no fucking way to contact them since i was being shifted around by social services a lot and i didn't have a cell phone or much of an online presence until i hit high school, by which point i was already sick of everything. being around piece of shit college boys at parties my cousin took me to around that time didn't really help my case either and i just constantly found myself surrounded by people i wanted to scream at and beat to death

anyway, i was actually really attracted to that dude. we were super into anarchist's cookbook and the one time i went down to his house, his junkie brother took us into the garage and helped us make a pipe bomb. we walked to a neighborhood nearby, found a cinderblock (like holy shit there were so many cinderblocks just lying around that town), tossed it into the middle of the street in broad daylight, sort of wedged the bomb in, lit the fuse, and ran like hell while the fucking thing shot up in the air and rained debris all over. he gave me a dimebag for free just before i got suspended from school for the remainder of 7th grade and i moved back in with my mother. he was thoughtful like that

as for brain problems, i have some but i feel like i lucked out considering i'm not addicted to opioids or an alcoholic, which is what i had to grow up around. not to mention, nearly everyone on my father's side of the family are either methheads or fucking greasy redneck burnouts. my paternal grandmother still pulls shit like driving up to my mother's house without notice, for instance, telling me she has terminal cancer when she doesn't, slipping me a 50 dollar bill, then speeding off

my apartment only looks barren, though. i just have no eye for interior decoration

damn thats some serious shit, I hope the light of communism has given you strength and morale to live your life well

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
looks well oriented but get some shit on them walls imo.
#powerstripproblems
[account deactivated]