my org is called the brotherhood of nod if any y'all wanna join up.
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

Hey NYC/NJ dudes and dudettes at 4pm today we are showing the new hit South Korean film SNOWPIERCER, a film about revolution and global warming, today at the IAC 147 W24th if you wanna come it's free and cool

I do want to come but im at work

Wait how did those two tiny little posts get on the front page

will this post go on the front page?
Write a Snowpiercer review under everyone's name
I'm a member of the Dark Quiverfull movement

discipline posted:

Hey NYC/NJ dudes and dudettes at 4pm today we are showing the new hit South Korean film SNOWPIERCER, a film about revolution and global warming, today at the IAC 147 W24th if you wanna come it's free and cool

i was with the IAC 147 W24th in korea...

Lykourgos posted:

Wait how did those two tiny little posts get on the front page

will this post go on the front page?

Do you want your ally, for whom you make your posts for, in a position of strength or not? [looks directly into yourviewpoint] Im learning organizing from this organizations thread lol

crow you are clearly one of the better posters here so please feel free to put our posts on the frontpage

discipline posted:

if global warming real how is it free and cool

I am going to be giving a presentation on state capitalism in like five hours and its going to be recorded and put up on youtube. ftw.
can you explain what trotskyism is while youre at it
DH2a2Drq3q0
lookin forward to that steg... yer gonna post it right?

corey posted:

Mate. As a fellow adelaidean let me tell you. There's a lot of good shit going on down here.

http://bertkelly.org.au/events/ posted:

Written by David Flint and Jai Martinkovits (pictured above right), who also spoke at the Launch about the book’s contents, Give Us Back Our Country was successfully launched before an enthusiastic audience by Senator Cory Bernardi at the Bert Kelly Research Centre

Written by Bob Carter and John Spooner, Taxing Air was successfully launched by Senator Cory Bernardi (below right) at the Bert Kelly Research Centre on 29 July. Speakers at the launch included Lydia Bevege (Institute of Public Affairs), Centre Chairman Bob Day and author Prof. Bob Carter (below left)

Former Attorney General the Hon Michael Atkinson, Labor MP for the SA State seat of Croydon, launched Dr Stephanie Jarrett’s book Liberating Aboriginal People from Violence

http://www.toben.biz/ posted:

Battle of the Wills:
The Jewish Dilemma/Problem – solved by German philosopher Martin Heidegger

Individuals who identify as Jews, and who vehemently oppose any expression of racism, live according to the principle of race, which they then violently oppose in those who also wish to live according to the principle of race.

Did you have a look at this website (flightradar24) – then the Malaysian Flight could not have just disappeared…

HOLOCAUST BELIEF IS AN EXPRESSION OF RACIAL HATRED AGAINST GERMANS

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/lights-out-for-occupy-adelaide/story-e6frea6u-1226202934950 posted:

Occupy Adelaide supporter Kari McGregor, who was at the meeting, said the group was pleased a mutual decision had been reached with the council.

"We are not trying to perpetuate an old model of protest, but aiming to achieve something new and alternative,"

chickeon posted:

lookin forward to that steg... yer gonna post it right?

out of honor, yes. its not very good though. I was kind of a mess. but people enjoyed it and I made a joke about sharks so thats cool

so what's so funny about sharks
by the way, their meetings are limited to several cities, but black and pink http://www.blackandpink.org/ are an lgbtq prison outreach/abolition org that apparently does excellent work, and i think may be post-RCPUSA. a friend of mine who was involved with it had nothing but high praise for it. I myself never went to meetings, only a couple volunteer things (i'm uh, not queer, i swear, i was looking at these photos for "research purposes," totally megastraight, i only do this stuff for money, not gay at all, my wife's just so cold at home, you know?)

Petrol posted:

iirc one of the occ adelade goobers called our office at the beginning to ask how they could protest "w/o breakin any laws"

petrol do u want to form a local failaids cell with me. do u want to.... hold hands?
kam postd gud article on hir webzone yall

dipshit420 posted:

DH2a2Drq3q0

uh

corey posted:

petrol do u want to form a local failaids cell with me. do u want to.... hold hands?

jeffery posted:

corey posted:

corey posted:

i thought youd never ask...!!!! hold me.. thrill me.. poz me.. kill me.....

8rlBdZAgsxw

It used to be social anxiety that kept me away from organizations, but there's also the fear of COINTELPRO operatives. Living in an extremely reactionary environment makes me not trust people IRL with my political views.

I'm thinking a good place to start organizing is within the Christian community. There is a lot of populist sentiment in some areas and it seems Christianity is very compatible with emancipatory political movements.

That was the idea behind zizek's puppet and the dwarf, but it might be hard to bring that sort of analysis into a regular church environment.
i disagree your neighborhood church would love to hear you read excerpts of zizek i think

The_Boourns_Identity posted:

It used to be social anxiety that kept me away from organizations, but there's also the fear of COINTELPRO operatives. Living in an extremely reactionary environment makes me not trust people IRL with my political views.

I'm thinking a good place to start organizing is within the Christian community. There is a lot of populist sentiment in some areas and it seems Christianity is very compatible with emancipatory political movements.

That was the idea behind zizek's puppet and the dwarf, but it might be hard to bring that sort of analysis into a regular church environment.

i say go after the mormons, because you sound like one. evangelize in pairs.

damn
GO wit hteh gcatholic workers dude.

Crow posted:

GO wit hteh gcatholic workers dude.

i am a catholic and i worked twelve paid hours in the past week.

booyah.

that almost sounds like a [blink]JOB[/blink]
it was a job. it is now complete. i must find another job now. and pray to jesus.
"How many Jobs do you have?" he asked. "Go and see." When they found out, they said, "Five--and two internships."
Then Jesus directed them to have all the people sit down in groups on the green grass.
So they sat down in groups of hundreds and fifties.
Taking the five Jobs and the two internships and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and submitted the job applications. Then he gave them to his disciples to distribute to the people. He also divided the two internships among them all.
They all worked and were renumerated,
and the disciples picked up twelve basketfuls of Job offers and salary contracts.
The number of the men who had found employment was five thousand.
Just joined this org

soviet future wolf gang kill the trots
the PSL just called me up on the phone out of the blue telling me to go to one of their meetings on friday. told the woman on the phone that unfortunately i had the fail aids and i was fbi but she was still pretty adamant about me showin' up
yeah. thats pretty f-fucked up they would call you up out of the blue and, and want you... *turns away and piano plays
let me talk to them
I'm presenting on cybersyn next week. and my lecture on state capitalism from last week will be up this weekend according to the av dude