[account deactivated]
bumping the fuck out of this. get of your ass
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i have now joined FIST, and SUCK, and HARD.
i really want a swasticlock now

Go to the movies

NoFreeWill posted:

what organizations are worth joining? i wouldn't join them if they would have me as a member, but what organizations are really organized and effective?

Lykourgos posted:

okay but how do I find the right organisation to join?

Well, i'm glad you boys (sp?) asked! Now, if you ask ole Lyoksey crow here, there a couple orgis that one should take a lookie loo at.

ISO : Stupid.
FRSO : Sounds muc h better. I met a good boy with a nice hat and a great handshake. Definitely something to look into.
Pissle: One of the foremost groups on college campuses, Prikryl's posts, etc. Truly not a ba d group, i think, and even is 'Brezhnevite' (Russian for 'decent org, not bad')
Lol Corp. : Not sure if this one exists. It seems to be good beecause of its "White people are lazy and stupid, and so are Americans" line, but dunno if theres much of an off-"line" presence. Time will tell.
FIST : Not much is known about this mysterious group, except the Badas acronym. Perhaps it is time to make your own story with this organization?
RCP : Stands for Read, Comprehend, Post. What else should one say?
New Black Panther Party : I dunno dude lol.
Malcolm X Grassroots Movement : Sounds good dude. I know who Malcolm x is.
Clown Fucka Boyz : Applications are now closed for the season.

What do YOU think?

Edited by blinkandwheeze ()

[account deactivated]
tom says: welcome to the dessert of the real
[account deactivated]
Were joiming the organizations dude. Please Join the Orgs [catchphrase]
FRSO is good and Cool, i know some of those people and they like to teach and do cool shit. Maybe form a small or big Christian group if youre into it too I did with some other people, thats what i did. If you are a UK man or woman you can go to Christians on the Left, and yell at them, because Gordon Brown, is allowed in, and try to peel off some members, I suggest this because I would do it here but the affiliated group in the US is a subgroup of the DSA lol. I doubt I could find them with a magnifying glass
[account deactivated]
I gave my center-left party a huge pile of money in the spirit of this thread. Good luck to my fellow revisionists and Trots here.
nice entryism comrade

daddyholes posted:

FRSO is good and Cool, i know some of those people and they like to teach and do cool shit. Maybe form a small or big Christian group if youre into it too I did with some other people, thats what i did. If you are a UK man or woman you can go to Christians on the Left, and yell at them, because Gordon Brown, is allowed in, and try to peel off some members, I suggest this because I would do it here but the affiliated group in the US is a subgroup of the DSA lol. I doubt I could find them with a magnifying glass

like hell im going near those guys, they're just part of the labour party...

i want you to go yell at them. Holler and cause a scene dont fucking join them.
What's wrong with my sister party Labour? Seem much better than Conservatives. Oh well, maybe left unity will win a handful of seats, out of hundreds.
[account deactivated]
left unity or whoever will win no seats anywhere

jools posted:

hmm. Better support the lesser evil then.

I think I have to complete a study course before I can join the frso.

roseweird posted:

discipline posted:
lol what about that post makes you think he's being ironic

all the jokes and lols and italics

idk if i'm convinced

but now i'm wondering

are you the cia's sarcasm detector ai. is that why you want the future to be entirely automated and for sex to no longer exist. you want to replace humanity with ai. it all adds up

[account deactivated]

Crow posted:

Looks liek spring has SPRUNG

image courtesy of hellokids.com

But everyones getting horney (?) and restless! No more fighting dude. Got lots of fights goin on. Haha this could be us but yall playin:

Image courtsey of sherv.net/cm/emoticons/war/

So now everyone has jobs now. many jobs, mostly, Time to move on to plan 2: Stop hiding behind really good and excellent music threads and Some badas but sarcastic flamewars, stop getting published in The Dilettante and Get together with actual, real people in the "meat space" (Jesus christ.) to denounce Zizek as CIA boy in realtime.

Lets stop being stupid Fucka boys. And lets get real.

"i ain't here to make friends"

image courtsey of llco.org's "stalin-bio.jpg"

wwould join organisation. would join if tpiane stops forcing me into his psoting gangs.
me, joining the David Graeber Popular Front Brought to You by Adbusters™ (slogan: slow down the engine of productivity): david gruber why wont you acknowledge my goodreads reviwes.david
waitin to get in on that sweet sweet CFB action
Possible recruitment tactic: cheap pancakes event
$20: All You Can Eat Pancakes + Mimeographed Copy of Black Flame: The Revolutionary Class Politics of Anarchism and Syndicalism (Counter-Power vol. 1)

corey posted:

me, joining the David Graeber Popular Front Brought to You by Adbusters™ (slogan: slow down the engine of productivity): david gruber why wont you acknowledge my goodreads reviwes.david

last known photo of david gruber:

i will join whatever org crow/copycop want me to...
what happened to prnkyl? so many fallen comrades...

NoFreeWill posted:

i will join whatever org crow/copycop want me to...

Hey, *bounces shoulders* all I'm sayin is; Gotta start somewhere!

Crow posted:

NoFreeWill posted:

what organizations are worth joining? i wouldn't join them if they would have me as a member, but what organizations are really organized and effective?

Lykourgos posted:

okay but how do I find the right organisation to join?

Well, i'm glad you boys (sp?) asked! Now, if you ask ole Lyoksey crow here, there a couple orgis that one should take a lookie loo at.

ISO : Stupid.
FRSO : Sounds muc h better. I met a good boy with a nice hat and a great handshake. Definitely something to look into.
Pissle: One of the foremost groups on college campuses, Prikryl's posts, etc. Truly not a ba d group, i think, and even is 'Brezhnevite' (Russian for 'decent org, not bad')
Lol Corp. : Not sure if this one exists. It seems to be good beecause of its "White people are lazy and stupid, and so are Americans" line, but dunno if theres much of an off-"line" presence. Time will tell.
FIST : Not much is known about this mysterious group, except the Badas acronym. Perhaps it is time to make your own story with this organization?
RCP : Stands for Read, Comprehend, Post. What else should one say?
New Black Panther Party : I dunno dude lol.
Malcolm X Grassroots Movement : Sounds good dude. I know who Malcolm x is.
Clown Fucka Boyz : Applications are now closed for the season.

What do YOU think?

ahahaha

getfiscal posted:

jools posted:

imagine i made a nuanced and compelling argument here why tactical voting in a FPTP country is radically different to actually supporting a lesser evil, as you might in a country with proportional representation

jools posted:

getfiscal posted:

jools posted:

imagine i made a nuanced and compelling argument here why tactical voting in a FPTP country is radically different to actually supporting a lesser evil, as you might in a country with proportional representation

*imagines*

Damn that's good argument