Looks liek spring has SPRUNG

image courtesy of hellokids.com

But everyones getting horney (?) and restless! No more fighting dude. Got lots of fights goin on. Haha this could be us but yall playin:

Image courtsey of sherv.net/cm/emoticons/war/

So now everyone has jobs now. many jobs, mostly, Time to move on to plan 2: Stop hiding behind really good and excellent music threads and Some badas but sarcastic flamewars, stop getting published in The Dilettante and Get together with actual, real people in the "meat space" (Jesus christ.) to denounce Zizek as CIA boy in realtime.

Lets stop being stupid Fucka boys. And lets get real.

"i ain't here to make friends"

image courtsey of llco.org's "stalin-bio.jpg"

Edited by blinkandwheeze ()

Here's some excellent acronyms to get you started: FIST. Wow now that really kinda gets your imagination flowing, doesnt it? Another organization i've heard about is Pissle (sp?) and "lol co" (sp?).

What are some organizations *YOU* are involved in? Or, er, i mean "your friend"?

What was a time that you had to deal with adversity and how did it test your character?

Who are some inspirational and influential figures in your life?
[account deactivated]
i wonder how many people llco can actually mobilize
According to this facebook group full of bots with profile photos of sexy armed third world women: about 286 bots.
i Actually Went Outside joind the PSL last week, actually, for real. theyre starting a branch in richmond
A better question is how many can Rhizzone mobilize? Is it 69 people? 420? 1488? just 5?
dont forget the comrades of the bangla zone crow
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

See that guys? Not one inch! His cock, his cock is not even one inch! Not one inch!

[account deactivated]
ok sign me up for the yelling at jews thing
[account deactivated]
I hate Illinois nazis
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I just want to see all of yall in the streets of Brooklyn, where we all live, together!
[account deactivated]
what organizations are worth joining? i wouldn't join them if they would have me as a member, but what organizations are really organized and effective?
http://www.stalinsociety.org/
okay but how do I find the right organisation to join?
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
well I was told that under communism everyone is paid equally and therefore nobody does anything, so probably I should join that one
[account deactivated]
i'm a member of the New Democratic Party of Canada, which is a social-democratic party connected to the labour movement.
[account deactivated]
i thought i was a real Bad Ass Leftist checking off Working Families on party affiliation in hs when I got my permit

dank_xiaopeng posted:

i wonder how many people llco can actually mobilize

tom cant even mobilize himself

Unreal tournament announcer going WORKING FAMILIES
"Working Families: HOW WOULD YOU LIKE A SUBSCRIPTION TO THE NATION? WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE NATION? THE NATION IS A MAGAZINE THAT MAYBE YOU WANT 6 MONTHS OF? HEY GUY HOW ABOUT THE NATION?"

stegosaurus posted:

Unreal tournament announcer going WORKING FAMILIES

P-P-P-PARTY WITHIN A PARTY-arty-arty

im the CIA if u want to join pls pm

we got dope meth crack kush lean and white
whats in the midwest?
im dtf (down to fist)

NoFreeWill posted:

what organizations are worth joining? i wouldn't join them if they would have me as a member, but what organizations are really organized and effective?

haha

isnt JDL mostly jewdads running around in the woods these days