Ms bullpen has been p bad as well

iwakuma came off the DL yday to start and he looked good apparently (didnt get to watch) so thats rly good news. our rotation has been tore up by injuries and was lacking depth in the first place. having both of last years two cy young candidates holding down the 1 and 2 should be v good. we've been playing roughly .500 ball with felix, 3 rookies who should in AA or AAA and a reclamation project (chris young)
whats wrong with that taiwan walker guy. i thought he was suppoesd to be there this season.
strained lat :\
im almost more excited for paxton than walker, paxton is a lefty who tops out at 98mph, filthy 12-6 curve and can hit his spots when hes on. hes got consistency issues re his control but damn man he looks near like randy johnson out there some times
ur a nats fan?
no i dont watch them orioles only
o right. was gonna ask u abt harper
leading 6-1 in the 4th. lol astros

mcchugh melting down = Proof of the Ideological Correctness of Sabrmetrics
toronto is winning 6 - 1 against the pirates in the bottom of the 7th. don't worry two more innings to blow it.
update from minnesota: nelson cruz hit another home run, o's still down 1. cruz has 26 home runs now this season to lead the league. orioles just foolishly left the bases loaded in the 7th
haahahah nelson cruz

ilmdge posted:

update from minnesota: nelson cruz hit another home run, o's still down 1. cruz has 26 home runs now this season to lead the league. orioles just foolishly left the bases loaded in the 7th

he has 8 home runs and 27 RBI according to baseball-reference

for a minute i was like what in god's name how does he have 26 home runs lol

lol. but he has 9 now cuz he hit another today. o's just gave up more runs, good time for me to head out and go to a Work Function. ill leave y9ou all wiyth the gentle melodies of max richter as i take my leave http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6lkYjf1Qm8
check out this pathetic shit http://www.ajc.com/news/sports/baseball/schafer-tells-braves-manager-hed-like-to-play-more/nfrHn/
"every step i take my joints snap in half and the flu comes out please play me more"
ugh

babyfinland posted:

leading 6-1 in the 4th. lol astros

mcchugh melting down = Proof of the Ideological Correctness of Sabrmetrics

mchugh was owning again, shutting down the orioles. but O's tied it 2-2 on a wild pitch in the 7th and then in the 8th with mchugh gone, nelson cruz hit his 28th HR this season 3-2

jays lost 2 against the angels. at least they are losing to a catholic team.
Orioles just got done with a sweep of the devil rays which also struck a blow for Christ.
tommy hunter is gonna blow a lot of saves this season. maybe not tonight, maybe not tomorrow... but before he's done, he's gonna cost the Orioles some games.
its rays now

ilmdge posted:

tommy hunter is gonna blow a lot of saves this season. maybe not tonight, maybe not tomorrow... but before he's done, he's gonna cost the Orioles some games.

it was tonight

my friend and i went to a jays game on thursday. there were about 50 people in our small section. to our left there was a guy yelling racial slurs at a black outfielder. he was physically removed by police. just in front of us were like 7 bros. they kept yelling at people in our section and flicking their ears and shit. police physically removed one them as well, so they all left. behind us were like ten wild little children who had forgotten the concept of 'parent' long ago and were like kicking my seat and shit. so we moved up a bit to avoid the chaos. it was a good game though.
this game ended up being pretty cool. after tommy hunter blew the save in the top of the 9th, it started pouring rain. o's trailed by 1, they brought in patton to pitch in the downpour, he walked a guy but then ended the inning. but it was still pouring and they had to delay the game for an hour, with just the bottom of the 9th left to play. well game resumes, first two orioles quickly get out, but then they load the bases with 2 outs and tie it. then they win in the bottom of the 10th
oh there was also a venenzuelan family in two rows in front of me. one woman was wearing a venezuela flag style hat, which is a symbol of the opposition. i kept trying to think of ways to bring it up in a chant but failed. like... phillies suck capriles sucks.... dunno man
felix is from venezuela and supported "peace" during the recent unrest. he is a millionaire expat but p cool imo. plays baseball for a team in my city.

http://www.sbnation.com/mlb/2014/5/10/5700520/baseball-mothers-day-pink-bats-mixed-gender-majors-sexism
probably will never happen, ever, but gl
does phillies rhyme with capriles? if so thats awesome
tommy hunter just walked torii hunter and then gave up back to back HRs to cabrera and martinez to blow another save, and what had been a rare shutout of the tigers. his last save situation i hope?
he tied for lead with rodney in saves iirc

also iwakuma vs david price tonight yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
mm, but this is his 3rd blown save and he has a loss, and his ERA is 6.6 and his WHIP is 1.87, probably not what you want from a closer
saves are probably the worst counting stat but yeah thats p bad.

im watching a stream out of tampa and apparently the rays have a DJ kitty promo gimmick lol
i thought you typed a rare shitout
silver boots series astros best baseball franchise all time stros stros stros
Orioles won 2-1 thanks to a Nelson Cruz 2-run HR. he has 12 now (real number) they went with zach britton to close instead of tommy hunter/
i notice someone hasnt posted in this thread since wednesday happened D:

daddyholes posted:

u talkin bout a marlins fan or somat

babyfinland posted:

daddyholes posted:

u talkin bout a marlins fan or somat

i lived in south florida for 18 years, 9 of which the marlins were in existence, and i cant say ive ever met a marlins fan