i saw cannabis corpse a few years ago it was dope. i also bought the sweatpants they put out that i heard about on vlv i think that said BONG RIP 666 and i think WEEDEATER down the leg, but someone stole them from me sometime since then
i saw war master a few years back and after they finished most of the crowd was chanting more. they were like, we don't have more, haha
[account deactivated]
war master ftw. glad rahi's keeping busy. say hi to him for me tpaine

[account deactivated]
i saw dying fetus like in 05 or something in central illinois
[account deactivated]
(not to imply ive ever traveled outside of the most braindead part of the midwest which would be a sorry lie)
i own the same guitar as tpaine
[account deactivated]
few bands give you the will of smashing everything surround you, death is one of those bands, for me Death, Obituary and Carcas are the best in death metal
my two favourite carcass songs

heres a really good pig destroyer cover of two carcass songs:

autopsy is my fav - i guess because the sorta stripped down punkier sound remidns me more of death grind vegan not posi youth cru and shit like agathocles and assuck which is my jam

Edited by EmanuelaBrolandi ()

i dont really listen to death metal mostly just thrash and grind but imo this is the best "extreme music" album ever.. and i guess assuck is "death" -y

i'm more
emanuela this album reminds me a bit of assuck:

i think one or two assuck members were in this band (turn it up, rip is real quiet ;_; ):

i could post about a million grind releases.....
[account deactivated]
do u mean those sc3 traxx on Book Of Horizons? i doubt they were parodies as such, he got the cephalic carnage drummer in for it, and guys like zorn have been into death/grind for a while... like Kevin Sharp of brutal truth was in naked city for a bit (i think?), zorn worked with mick harris on painkiller.... trey was in Asva for a while which is kewl drone/doom stuff.... i definitely think there was a big dialog between metal/grind and other experimental genres in the 90s probably up to the early/mid 2000s. not so much now. most of the best metal atm is deliberately regressive though which is probably good....

(cephalic carnage suk now imo, but early stuff is sickk)

^ zorn

^ zorn & ex napalm death drummer Mick Harris

^ Asva is the best thing Trey was involved in i think

anyway, i could post about this stuf forever....
ya makeshift Worlds is cool in that it's exactly like assuck if they made an album in 2005 or whatever. i listen to it sometiems and its like that newr assuck album thats cool but i dont love cuz i didnt listen to it when i was 15. now that im not a teenager i can't really get into new grind/thrash shit i just like country and gay hipster garage rock

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

now that im not a teenager i can't really get into new grind/thrash shit i just like country and gay hipster garage rock

what im saying is the past 6 months have been an interesting time for me, musically

looking back on it i doubt id be into bands like agathocles or spazz or archagathus or w/e if i wasn't listening to tzadik/ipecac et al bands constantly when i was a teen... i could probably do a lot of posts about the crossover between those two things tpaine but idk if u'd be interested....
im basicly exact opposite emanuela, listened to a lot of hipster garage and folk (close enough to country... w/e) in my early 20s, now i just listen to metal, grind, hardcore.....

Edited by Chthonic_Goat_666 ()

ya i dont really want to hear some dickhead screaming over a saxaphone in 17/8 time tbh

animedad posted:

i saw dying fetus like in 05 or something in central illinois

i saw them once and they played every song that people from the crowd yelled out, which is super impressive. i don't listen to them, but i gathered they played some obscure early stuff from eps

that worlds ep is cool, hadn't heard of them. i don't listen to as much heavy stuff anymore, just a few new death metal albums, like the new teitanblood and impetuous ritual. actually, i listen to a lot less music now than when i was younger, and i listen to the same couple of albums rather than constantly downloading new stuff

my "go to" grind album
ya jiroemon i've already posted all the PMs you sent me about how you can't stop listening to those two later skrewdriver albums
the dude from propagandhi who was in i-spy a much better band was also in an even better band which was this

which is in competition with assuck for me as best grind "album" since they just had a bunch of comps or w/e and this is just a posthumous comp. swallowing shit is just 31g enough to appeal to my teenage skramz side
[account deactivated]

Makeshift_Swahili posted:

do u mean those sc3 traxx on Book Of Horizons? i doubt they were parodies as such, he got the cephalic carnage drummer in for it, and guys like zorn have been into death/grind for a while... like Kevin Sharp of brutal truth was in naked city for a bit (i think?), zorn worked with mick harris on painkiller.... trey was in Asva for a while which is kewl drone/doom stuff.... i definitely think there was a big dialog between metal/grind and other experimental genres in the 90s probably up to the early/mid 2000s. not so much now. most of the best metal atm is deliberately regressive though which is probably good....

i saw Deliberately Regressive way back in like 2003. they caught part of the stage on fire and the entire club had to be evacuated. i think everybody was still reeling from that whole Great White fiasco a few months ealier

it's a really good record

im just going to keep posting this crap.

absolute garbage. shoot everyone who even clicks my videos.
mexican death metal owns
nice links. when i was listening to cannabis corpse an ad for vampiresexdating.com came up and guess what guys, now i'm married. thanks wryzone

Barbarossa posted:

nice links. when i was listening to cannabis corpse an ad for vampiresexdating.com came up and guess what guys, now i'm married. thanks wryzone

congrats. they got a new album coming out soon i think.