Tension here is very high, Chris - the stretched twig of peace is at melting point. People here are literally bursting with war.
what kind of bizarro ruleset are they using where incorporeal undead use physical attacks

Superabound posted:

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

i don't motherfucking DEATH should have googly eyes. jesus christ. yeah, let me just go ahead and give a god damn force of nature big cartoon eyes that pop out of his head in surprise. what, if death saw a pretty lady would his heart start beating out his chest? unbefuckinglievable. That's the grim fucking reaper, bitches.

problem?

how is ukranian a separate language again
white americans have an objectively harder time understanding ebonics or broad glaswegian than russians do ukranian

littlegreenpills posted:

white americans have an objectively harder time understanding ebonics or broad glaswegian than russians do ukranian

i hope russia finds what they're looking for in ukraine
this is already completely off the front page of cbc, i guess it's over

this is there though!
Daycare suspends 2-year-old girl over cheese sandwich

Randy Murray and his daughter Faith
An Ottawa father is looking to move his children out of their daycare over its strict "no outside food" policy, after his daughter was suspended for three days for bringing a cheese sandwich to class. 5:44 PM ET read 285

postposting posted:

getfiscal posted:

postposting posted:
c_man posted:
watch putin start a fucking war
thanks for the analysis, nyt comments section
poster "c-man" was making a reference to the original something awful thread that happened during 9/11, where a poster famously said "watch bush start a fucking war".

someday i'd like to famously post something

i suggest seeking guidance from corey of fail aids fame

i have the non-hodgkins lymphoma of bad posting
http://www.leninology.com/2014/03/ukraine-against-infantile-realpolitik.html

The Trotskyist Defense of Nuance

clanzy posted:

i hope russia finds what they're looking for in ukraine

the spear of longinus

HenryKrinkle posted:

http://www.leninology.com/2014/03/ukraine-against-infantile-realpolitik.htmlThe Trotskyist Defense of Nuance

thanks for this good article, which i enjoyed.

where do they come up with these insults anyway, since when is being a "crane" a thing? putin doesnt have anything to do with construction. or birds.
cranes are fuckin amazing
agreed that the best way to demonstrate the nuances of a situation is to stand around waving your arms and shouting 'nuance' as loud as you can
https://twitter.com/David_Cameron/status/441306815733579776
shut up madmeico
that shitpile of fail russia fucked up again. they are holding a referendum in crimea to see whether they should join russia. of course crimea is under illegal russian occupation so you can't exactly hold a fair vote. but okay maybe they really want to. oh the vote is being held ten days from now? oh, the parliamentarians say that their vote already made crimea part of russia and this just ratifies it after the fact? all based on sound democratic principles and not putin getting high as hell.
There is a country called "Russia" but no country called "Ukraine". "Ukraine" is based on the word "Philistine". The so-called "Ukrainians" are not related to the Philistines. They claim to be descendants of Khmelnytsky a son of Żółkiewski. Żółkiewsk came from what today is Poland and Ishmael's mother Hagar was an Khmelnytsky.

The word "Crimea" is mentioned more than 700 times in the several thousand year-old Bible and not even once in the Koran. Clearly the Russians have a long history in the area.

The problem with Ukranians is they are in competition with the Jews. Their salo is in competition with the Bible. They are in a competition they cannot win but that doesn't mean they aren't going to try.
smh if you eat anything except salo

MadMedico posted:

https://twitter.com/David_Cameron/status/441306815733579776

https://twitter.com/robdelaney/status/441334785340747777

https://twitter.com/SirPatStew/status/441340093643894784

America it's them bad Russians.
Them Russians them Russians and them Chinamen. And them Russians.
The Russia wants to eat us alive. The Russia's power mad. She wants to take
our cars from out our garages.
Her wants to grab Chicago. Her needs a Red Reader's Digest. her wants our
auto plants in Siberia. Him big bureaucracy running our fillingstations.
That no good. Ugh. Him makes Indians learn read. Him need big black niggers.
Hah. Her make us all work sixteen hours a day. Help.

Transient_Grace posted:

There is a country called "Russia" but no country called "Ukraine". "Ukraine" is based on the word "Philistine". The so-called "Ukrainians" are not related to the Philistines. They claim to be descendants of Khmelnytsky a son of Żółkiewski. Żółkiewsk came from what today is Poland and Ishmael's mother Hagar was an Khmelnytsky.

The word "Crimea" is mentioned more than 700 times in the several thousand year-old Bible and not even once in the Koran. Clearly the Russians have a long history in the area.

The problem with Ukranians is they are in competition with the Jews. Their salo is in competition with the Bible. They are in a competition they cannot win but that doesn't mean they aren't going to try.

Russia has a right to defend itself

i agree with the trot guy
not that trot guy though another trot guy

deadken posted:

i love that Alex Jones quote. i think i used to have it as a sig somewhere

deadken posted:

i like it but you definitely underestimate the sheer amount of stuff that looks gay to us but does not look gay at all to a russian guy

on the flip side, in the early 2000s an american could go to moscow, take clippers to his hair and end up getting treated like a native skinhead i.e. with incredible respect and deference by everyone.

Sweet silver Angel of Tskhinvali
Please come down flying o’er Black Sea

One time I trusted outlanders
Cause I heard their sweet song.
And It was gently enticing me
there was something wrong
Yanukovych, he was gone.

Bogus Maidan throngs remain, reminding me
He’s the bandit’s foe re: Chechnya .
Oh Putin Save the Crimea

He wages war with the EU
A pistol by his side
And though he chases ‘em through Georgia
Won’t give ‘em a place to hide
He keeps his blouse open wide.

Fighting them
By rights he’s champ, to spite them
He’s attending paralympia
Oh Putin save the Crimea.

I hear the dunders come bumblin’
The west never looked so dim
I see the plebiscite get nearer
and Svoboda’s in the wind
And either vote’s for annexin’

Hiding shchi, belly desires farting spree
He’s disbanding Ukraine’s mafia.
Oh Putin save the Crimea
Yes Putin save the Crimea
[account deactivated]
had dinner with my parents tonight and it was pretty remarkable to see how they'd internalized the sort of brussels/state department line on this and on putin being a warmonger and such.

it's pretty obvious now that all that 'putin mean to gays qq' propaganda during the olympics was meant to get people thinking this way, so what exactly has the US been playing at?
so without hearing or knowing anything about them i assumed that the US state department person in charge of ukraine policy was jewish and after just checking i can confirm they are.

does this make me anti-semitic?

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

it's pretty obvious now that all that 'putin mean to gays qq' propaganda during the olympics was meant to get people thinking this way, so what exactly has the US been playing at?

so limited human beings CAN predict the future behaviour of complex dynamical systems after all. good. right. im with you now

the lgbt olympic stuff and pussy riot stuf was all so hamfisted.
is hamfisting a lesbian love act

Makeshift_Swahili posted:

the lgbt olympic stuff and pussy riot stuf was all so hamfisted.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/express/wp/2014/03/06/masha-gessen-words-will-break-cement-pussy-riot-politics-prose/

“Pussy Riot is not a band,” says journalist Masha Gessen. “Pussy Riot is a precise weapon, aimed directly at Putin.”

that would be kinda shitty to be someone like pussy riot or malola and to have all these actual positions but then in western media to have your image just totally co-opted to serve imperialist interests

ilmdge posted:

that would be kinda shitty to be someone like pussy riot or malola and to have all these actual positions but then in western media to have your image just totally co-opted to serve imperialist interests

im sure it also sucks to have actual positions and then be ignored by progressives who accuse them of being purely imperialst shills

lol entertainers have positions, what a (pussy) riot