yes this is it its all happening
what did they expect without the magical barrier projected by all those lenin statues they wrecked
Ghost Recon is real.
im the ossetian terrorist leader you have to capture
Haha it was in simferopol but the western press doesnt know the difference
now its both???????????
this is like listening to british people trying to discuss football
this is just 1938 all over agian. im really tired of our games of appeasement with pUtin. we should learn from our mistakes and beat them befor e they beat us.
"Is that the 'sproles' Melford?" "No I believe thats the Crimean peninsula, rumored to be the setting of our countrys best known poem. this is Melford Dickingly, BBC News"
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/02/27/u-s-spies-no-russia-isn-t-about-to-invade-ukraine.html
we got the research down pat
BREAKING -- my balls

daddyholes posted:

"Is that the 'sproles' Melford?" "No I believe thats the Crimean peninsula, rumored to be the setting of our countrys best known poem. this is Melford Dickingly, BBC News"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-26382555

watch putin start a fucking war

guidoanselmi posted:

this is just 1938 all over agian. im really tired of our games of appeasement with pUtin. we should learn from our mistakes and beat them befor e they beat us.

Putin is the modern day Chamberlain. Cameron is Franco. Netanyahu is Mussolini. King Abdullah is Hitler. Obama is Cab Calloway.

Alex Jones is Charlie Chaplin
There can be a war.......If you want it
I proudly support the new US-backed Nazi coup ruling Ukraine and I am appalled, APPALLED, that Russia is trying to destroy the existence of the white race and a future for white children. Yack! Sugoi! Sugoi Heil!

RescueCreditor posted:

guidoanselmi posted:

Putin is the modern day Chamberlain. Cameron is Franco. Netanyahu is Mussolini. King Abdullah is Hitler. Obama is Cab Calloway.

now we just need this in political comic form

good1 mr. putin, I know you are reading this so let me just say keep up the good work

libelous_slander posted:

Alex Jones is Charlie Chaplin

aaliyah is glenn miller

didn't the US just announce plans to downsize their military due to ("realignment" or something) realizing they actually don't have as much pretend money/power anymore, just a few days ago? perfect timing big p

drwhat posted:

didn't the US just announce plans to downsize their military due to ("realignment" or something) realizing they actually don't have as much pretend money/power anymore, just a few days ago? perfect timing big p

I actually feel kinda bad for anyone let out now. They spent the past 20 years marauding in muslim countries and then, just as they're let out, the US decides to get involved in a country full of hot blondes and booze.

drwhat posted:

day 1: US reduces size of military
day 2: russia invades, conquers our vital european allies

problem, liberals?

VoxNihili posted:

drwhat posted:

day 1: US reduces size of military
day 2: russia invades, conquers our vital european allies

problem, liberals?

this is what happens when you have obummer up in washington. they thought we were complaining all this time because he's a black man, now they're gonna see the real truth

putin: *slaps "big man with big plans" bumper stick on presidential limo*

*Obama watching through direct CIA satellite feed* damn...

guidoanselmi posted:

lmao

c_man posted:

thanks for the analysis, nyt comments section

postposting posted:

c_man posted:

poster "c-man" was making a reference to the original something awful thread that happened during 9/11, where a poster famously said "watch bush start a fucking war".

shouldnt it be china turn? after the tragic events of 3/2/2014 swift justice is needed.

getfiscal posted:

postposting posted:
c_man posted:
poster "c-man" was making a reference to the original something awful thread that happened during 9/11, where a poster famously said "watch bush start a fucking war".

someday i'd like to famously post something

getfiscal posted:

someone made the same joke during one of the boston bombing threads and got banned

really? who else got banned for making a joke on somethingawfu-*gets crushed under a barrage of hammers*
lets us all gather & remember maggotmaster's sacrifice in the name of humor and comedy w/ his permaban.
capitalist america + communist russia = nazis driven out of ukraine
capitalist america + capitalist russia = nazis take over ukraine, just saying.
make it a meme ftw
This could all be resolved peacefully if the parties simply agree to return the crimea to greece.

guidoanselmi posted:

make it a meme ftw

ilmdge ftw