no i asserted a truth about cooking namely that it is gaye and for gayes. you cant argue w. that supralogic
[account deactivated]
YO. just a heads up ladies and gents. if you layin down some serious mack. saying that you have fail aids ironically is just as bad as saying you have regular aids ironically. nobody gets it. nobody thinks its funny.
when people told us that "fail aids is not funny or acceptable" they weren't kidding. if you are going to have sex with someone do NOT tell them you have any sort of aids. unless you actually have real aids. but if you have fail aids and tell someone you have fail aids after you have sex. your partner will probably think you have real aids and get real upset at you.

hey posted:

YO. just a heads up ladies and gents. if you layin down some serious mack. saying that you have fail aids ironically is just as bad as saying you have regular aids ironically. nobody gets it. nobody thinks its funny.
when people told us that "fail aids is not funny or acceptable" they weren't kidding. if you are going to have sex with someone do NOT tell them you have any sort of aids. unless you actually have real aids. but if you have fail aids and tell someone you have fail aids after you have sex. your partner will probably think you have real aids and get real upset at you.

thanks for the heads up.

bimp
[account deactivated]
yes: free goatstein.
[account deactivated]
tom, the goat, tpaine. were slowly losing out posting institutions. we are like a rudderless boat. if they take getfiscal, we will surely be lost
Someone give me another job Pleae......i Beg Of you..

Crow posted:

i'm starting a consulting firm. i could hire you.

Cool! I got some SWEET images lined up just for that sort of thing!

i'm feeling a lot of synergy.

TG posted:

tom, the goat, tpaine. were slowly losing out posting institutions. we are like a rudderless boat. if they take getfiscal, we will surely be lost

things actually picked up around here after tom left again

getfiscal posted:

w-would you like to ... feel my personal brand

getfiscal posted:

Collab.? Something along these lines . . .

ilmdge posted:

TG posted:

things actually picked up around here after tom left again

its as if a great weight was lifted off of our shoulders

I almost asked for an application at a pizza place over the weekend because i want to work in a place where its my job to make food for people, except I know that the food industry sucks, so, I don't really want to, and yet I also do. such is jorb.

Crow posted:

Cool! I got some SWEET images lined up just for that sort of thing!

stegosaurus posted:

I almost asked for an application at a pizza place over the weekend because i want to work in a place where its my job to make food for people, except I know that the food industry sucks, so, I don't really want to, and yet I also do. such is jorb.

could you use your corn knowledge to make money in iowa?*

* donald knows "corn" is used in a generic sense, don't make fun of me.

Crow posted:

Find this man:

Does everyone have a job now is that why no one posts in this thread anymore?

This place used to be weird.

But for real though I need a job
we don't post in this thread because we don't like talking to dead people.

Edited by Belphegor ()

And the living.... don't get me started!

Belphegor posted:

Does everyone have a job now is that why no one posts in this thread anymore?

This place used to be weird.

But for real though I need a job

I suggest hitting the pavement and asking the manager of each business if they are hiring. Be able to describe your qualities by relating to past situations and have your story organized as situation-action-result. Don't stop at the first no, you have to stand out against all the other jobseekers. Shake their hand for exactly 6 seconds and maintain full eye contact without blinking or talking. Watch their place of business for a couple days and identify security weaknesses, this will show you have attention to detail when you follow up again with the manager. Follow the manager home and learn about their lifestyle and what kind of things they have in their house, studies show that the more you can copy their behavior the more they will like you. Copy the cadence and vocabulary of their speech. Become your target. Think like your target. Change your legal name to that of your target. Throw away your textbooks, the only thing you need in life is The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People.

RIp to those whove died, in particular, the alien saying aaay lmao meme
Four fuckin years ago Christ
The "in" jobs are making a podcast and writing for BuzzFeed or vice. I hope you can write well or sound like Kai ryssdal
today at my job a guy came in to get a check reprinted because they wouldn't accept it at his bank because it was covered in dried blood. this is not a metaphor
i'm still looking for a job in Toronto the grocery store man said he would call but he has not this is worse than getting ghosted on tinder

hit me up if you have any ideas

Belphegor posted:

i'm still looking for a job in Toronto the grocery store man said he would call but he has not this is worse than getting ghosted on tinder

hit me up if you have any ideas

Buy a loft.
Start a noise band.
Get six or seven roommates.
Eat hummus with them.
Book some gigs.
Paint.
Smoke cloves.
Listen to Animal Collective.
Start some type of salsa company.

Thanks Hannibal Buress!

Keven posted:

RIp to those whove died, in particular, the alien saying aaay lmao meme

I need a job, again.
what was your old job. also i know a couple people just send me your resume and credit card number and maybe a little picture too
don't get a job. getfiscal got a job, and he floated away into the intoxicating clouds of working on social policy
did a ~gig economy~ job writing fake profiles for a startup convinced they would be the next facebook (suckers.) they stopped communicating with me almost from the moment i started, then just said their angel investors backed out and we were done. good thing i started with an advance!!!
not that any of you need to be told this, but the *~*gig economy*~* is a scam to make vulnerable people voluntarily sign away their labour rights
[account deactivated]