Want to make $25,000 a year without doing any work? Invest in condos. NOW.

Paying rent makes no sense. Everything you put into rent is pure loss and doesn't give any gain in assets. Instead take out a mortgage on a home or condo unit and live in it for about two years.

You'll be making a loss on paper initially but that's just starting out. Now that you've secured a residential mortgage rate for your property, move into another condo and rent out the first one.

You can deduct depreciation and the cost of a real estate agent to collect the rent from your taxes. Again, you can deduct all your maintenance and business costs straight out of your income taxes.

So within three years you already have a mortgage on two places, with someone else managing it for you and a steady $25,000+ pure rental income with all maintenance expenses deducted from taxes. Get two or three of these going and you can make way more.

It's the easiest surplus value extraction technique in the book. I'd do it if I wasn't still in college.

Invest in real estate.

NOW.
can you get insurance for revolutionary land reform
*tugs teh real estate cord*
there's no such thing as a free lunch.

there's no such thing as a free lunch.

You can do anything you set your mind to!

Lucille posted:

You can do anything you set your mind to!

everything happens for a reason.

getfiscal posted:

everything happens for a reason.

Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

suicide is everyone's option. but once you commit, there ain't no coming back- scarface
x gon give it to ya
-x

Lucille posted:

Want to make $25,000 a year without doing any work? Invest in condos. NOW.

Paying rent makes no sense. Everything you put into rent is pure loss and doesn't give any gain in assets. Instead take out a mortgage on a home or condo unit and live in it for about two years.

You'll be making a loss on paper initially but that's just starting out. Now that you've secured a residential mortgage rate for your property, move into another condo and rent out the first one.

You can deduct depreciation and the cost of a real estate agent to collect the rent from your taxes. Again, you can deduct all your maintenance and business costs straight out of your income taxes.

So within three years you already have a mortgage on two places, with someone else managing it for you and a steady $25,000+ pure rental income with all maintenance expenses deducted from taxes. Get two or three of these going and you can make way more.

It's the easiest surplus value extraction technique in the book. I'd do it if I wasn't still in college.

Invest in real estate.

NOW.

We're all capitalists now. At least the ones of us who invested in real estate.