http://thinkprogress.org/yglesias/2010/02/04/196046/are-african-americans-conservative-or-is-ideological-self-identification-meaningless/

Gallup is touting a survey that says it shows that Asians are the most liberal racial/ethnic group in America:

I think that what this pretty clearly shows is that ideological self-identification surveys are not very useful. By any objective measure African-Americans are the most left-wing racial group in America. But African-Americans don’t seem to like the term “liberal.” And even though very few black people have conservative political opinions, 29 percent of them describe themselves as “conservative.” I think this proves beyond a doubt that widely touted results about ideological self-identification are producing garbage numbers. Actual people clearly don’t understand these terms the same way political reporters understand them. It’s just false that more African-Americans are conservative than liberal—that these surveys produce that result doesn’t tell us a surprising new fact about black political views, it tells us that the surveys are badly designed.

////

So many blacks hate the title "liberal" that Matt Yglesias is setting Democrats straight on the facts!

Gallup is touting a survey that says it shows that Asians are the most liberal racial/ethnic group in America:

Note that Gallup, a Jew-run polling organization, is "touting" biased pro-Republican information!

beat liberalism down with a hokey stick
Here's a simple proposition for you:

1. Real radicals support killing all white people.
2. All rhizzone posters are white.
3. Rhizzone still exists.

QED Rhizzone is not sufficiently radical.
i havent even seen a black mperson. youre so culturally insensitive
Yeah I just like how leftist hipsterism is the closest thing there is to a white national identity.

Edited by austism_mustang ()

mustang youve been a troll so long you dont know how to stop
Really, think about it. Given that

1) Native americans are entitled to full reparations and retributions;
2) Historical genocides by communist regimes were justified and set a precedent; and
3) The white male cis patriarchy is the source of all problems;

, the logical conclusion is that the fastest way to end injustice is to kill all white people. Anything else is an incrementalist measure.

ed: Also I reject the cis/trans dichotomy, because it implies transsexualism is "abnormal", whereas "female"-gendered "male"-bodied persons are actually normal according to Wicca Earth Mother, thus the gender paradigm a cis social construction.

austism_mustang posted:

Really, think about it. Given that

1) Native americans are entitled to full reparations and retributions;
2) Historical genocides by communist regimes were justified and set a precedent; and
3) The white male cis patriarchy is the source of all problems;

, the logical conclusion is that the fastest way to end injustice is to kill all white people. Anything else is an incrementalist measure.

ed: Also I reject the cis/trans dichotomy, because it implies transsexualism is "abnormal", whereas "female"-gendered "male"-bodied persons are actually normal according to Wicca Earth Mother, thus the gender paradigm a cis falsehood.

im a white cis male and am well on my way to being in the service of the system for life, like you and most people here (except some are white cis females as well)

im a white cis male and am well on my way to being in the service of the system for life, like you and most people here (except some are white cis females as well)

But I can't perform socially just self-genocide until I convince as many white cis radicals as possible to do the same.

austism_mustang posted:

But I can't perform socially just self-genocide until I convince as many white cis radicals as possible to do the same.

not really. seriously my friend, why do you think everyone's posts are so ironic and inoffensive here

There are a few people who are "out of the closet" with their politics. There would be more if it wasn't for Goat, IWC, getfiscal et al.

Its just that leftists, in general, (or people, in general) are really bad at defending their political opinions so they're wary of trolls.

austism_mustang posted:

There are a few people who are "out of the closet" with their politics. There would be more if it wasn't for Goat, IWC, getfiscal et al.

Its just that leftists, in general, (or people, in general) are really bad at defending their political opinions so they're wary of trolls.

nah not really. most people on rhizzone dont care to defend their political opinions at all, as you have surely noticed

nah not really. most people on rhizzone dont care to defend their political opinions at all, as you have surely noticed

That's just the 80/20 rule at work. When Jools or rosewierd start talking I get an idea of the weird fuckoff shit you guys actually believe.

austism_mustang posted:

That's just the 80/20 rule at work. When Jools or rosewierd start talking I get an idea of the weird fuckoff shit you guys actually believe.

why do you think rhizzone is a cult? like for example me I have no connection to anyone on this forum outside of it. kind of hard to enforce uniformity when nobody has control or influence over anyone

why do you think rhizzone is a cult? like for example me I have no connection to anyone on this forum outside of it. kind of hard to enforce uniformity when nobody has control or influence over anyone

I don't think all of rhizzone is a cult. Let me make an analogy with the Jews.

The Jewish identity survived because of exclusion. The Romans created the diaspora which created a group of people who maintained their identity by being disliked by everyone else.

Over time, the Jewish religious identity was diluted and fewer and fewer actually followed the faith. But there is still a core of people who actually believe in Judaism and who keep the culture going for everyone else.

Knowing that someone is an ethnic Jew doesn't mean they believe in the Jewish faith. But the two terms happen to be synonymous or whatever because knowing someone is one makes it much more likely that they're the other as well.

This analogy can easily be extrapolated; SA is Judea, Lowtax is Vespasian, Judaism is leftism, Rhizzone is full of Jews.

austism_mustang posted:

I don't think all of rhizzone is a cult. Let me make an analogy with the Jews.

The Jewish identity survived because of exclusion. The Romans created the diaspora which created a group of people who maintained their identity by being disliked by everyone else.

Over time, the Jewish religious identity was diluted and fewer and fewer actually followed the faith. But there is still a core of people who actually believe in Judaism and who keep the culture going for everyone else.

Knowing that someone is an ethnic Jew doesn't mean they believe in the Jewish faith. But the two terms happen to be synonymous because knowing someone is one makes it much more likely that they're the other as well.

This analogy can easily be extrapolated; SA is Judea, Lowtax is Vespasian, Judaism is leftism, Rhizzone is full of Jews.

i thought all you 4channers knew that modern SA is leftist as hell. its basically the dystopian state in your funny /pol/ stories except in miniature form. there isnt anyone right of obama that isnt a complete pariah there, especially on the politics forum

i thought all you 4channers knew that modern SA is leftist as hell. its basically the dystopian state in your funny /pol/ stories except in miniature form. there isnt anyone right of obama that isnt a complete pariah there, especially on the politics forum

Maybe my historical knowledge is wrong but the end result is observably the same.

But correct me then, weren't zzoners kicked out of the site because they were Pol Pot tarded and annoying everyone else? If not, what did it?

I actually wish Rhizzone was communist, but actively trolling other forums.

austism_mustang posted:

Maybe my historical knowledge is wrong but the end result is observably the same.

But correct me then, weren't zzoners kicked out of the site because they were Pol Pot tarded and annoying everyone else? If not, what did it?

old LF at the end of its days was one of the worst forums in internet history, even worse than /mlp/ and the pedo chans. it was basically everything you imagine rhizzone to be like

most of lf arent on rhizzone. the majority left and their exodus spanned between several forums. now they are at postplace.org which is invite-only. however, last I saw them the forum was beyond terrible and insane. they had anti-kinkshaming threads there and were very serious with trigger warnings. and thats just for starters

apparently some posters who had left LF in disgust before it became completely decrepit along with some left-minded Fyads came over here and started rhizzone.

for me rhizzone is like a truck stop. i come here and relax a bit and talk about the weather and some other harmless topics with a group of strangers. then i move on. apparently a lot of the old crew are close friends but I wouldnt know because i started posting here like 3 years after everyone else

old LF at the end of its days was one of the worst forums in internet history, even worse than /mlp/ and the pedo chans. it was basically everything you imagine rhizzone to be like

most of lf arent on rhizzone. the majority left and their exodus spanned between several forums. now they are at postplace.org which is invite-only. however, last I saw them the forum was beyond terrible and insane. they had anti-kinkshaming threads there and were very serious with trigger warnings. and thats just for starters

apparently some posters who had left LF in disgust before it became completely decrepit along with some left-minded Fyads came over here and started rhizzone.

for me rhizzone is like a truck stop. i come here and relax a bit and talk about the weather and some other harmless topics with a group of strangers. then i move on. apparently a lot of the old crew are close friends but I wouldnt know because i started posting here like 3 years after everyone else

I can't generate nearly as much text as that, but I assure you I read the entire thing.

My hunch is that Jools, ilmidge, SariBari, and others are the older communist crew. The rest are just sarcastic, cultural marxists if you will, who only go along with maoism for the sake of community. My tuffle isn't with them, they're just innocent enemy combatants caught in the crossfire of my personal and recently initiated war against liberalism.

Here's my very limited understanding of SA. It started off as conservative, or at least normal. Then the leftists took over and started making fun of the people they were a year ago. I wish Rhizzone was more like the original goons who destroyed the internet with their trolling. But I might be totally wrong since I wasn't there.

I'm willing to help with such a project. I dream of crucifying Ars Technica. Summer coursework is barely an obstacle, what I need is numbers.

ed:

By the way I've viewed postplace. The idea that someone here would recommend me in, to drain off some of my posting, is appealing.

But I don't like posting in idiot hypersensitive places. Places like Ars or Rhizzone that can present sophisticated arguments are way more satisfying to attack.

Wow that was a fucking blog post, thanks for reading.

austism_mustang posted:

nah there's a history of LF floating around, you'd do well to read it. In it's later life, FYAD didn't like LF imitating forums invasions, such as to goons in platoons, TFR, and GBS, to attack terrible viewpoints on social issues such as rape, prisoner treatment, and American classism.

So FYAD took it over, terrible people in the forums allowed to post more, and effortposts ruined, until the whole thing was unreadable. Then Maggotmaster nuked the forum with a presidential assassination thread.

austism_mustang posted:

I can't generate nearly as much text as that, but I assure you I read the entire thing.

My hunch is that Jools, ilmidge, SariBari, and others are the older communist crew. The rest are just sarcastic, cultural marxists if you will, who only go along with maoism for the sake of community. My tuffle isn't with them, they're just innocent enemy combatants caught in the crossfire of my personal and recently initiated war against liberalism.

Here's my very limited understanding of SA. It started off as conservative, or at least normal. Then the leftists took over and started making fun of the people they were a year ago. I wish Rhizzone was more like the original goons who destroyed the internet with their trolling. But I might be totally wrong since I wasn't there.

I'm willing to help with such a project. I dream of crucifying Ars Technica. Summer coursework is barely an obstacle, what I need is numbers.

ed:

By the way I've viewed postplace. The idea that someone here would recommend me in, to drain off some of my posting, is appealing.

But I don't like posting in idiot hypersensitive places. Places like Ars or Rhizzone that can present sophisticated arguments are way more satisfying to attack.

Wow that was a fucking blog post, thanks for reading.

the postplace people oppose irony and jokes in all their forms. words cannot describe how sensitive and trollable they are, second only to bronies maybe. I would gladly give you access to postplace if i could but I don't have access myself and they distrust all rhizzone posters and basically everyone outside their claustrophobic cult.

nah there's a history of LF floating around, you'd do well to read it. In it's later life, FYAD didn't like LF imitating forums invasions, such as to goons in platoons, TFR, and GBS, to attack terrible viewpoints on social issues such as rape, prisoner treatment, and American classism.

So it was pretty much the reverse of what I thought. That doesn't like genuinely destructive trolling though, which is the kind of trolling that excites me.

I would still help a renewed effort, but of course Rhizzone is old and fat and has no interest in that.

the postplace people oppose irony and jokes in all their forms. words cannot describe how sensitive and trollable they are, second only to bronies maybe. I would gladly give you access to postplace if i could but I don't have access myself and they distrust all rhizzone posters and basically everyone outside their claustrophobic cult.

I'll try for an account as long as everyone promises to keep quiet.

getfiscal on postplace posted:

another idea to keep in mind is that there are usually alternatives in your community for mental health than posting a lot on the internet. for example, instead of posting a lot on the internet you could go to a community clinic and talk to a mental health worker of some sort. another alternative to posting a lot on the internet about your problems is going to a community center and finding help through them, since in some states/regions it is hard to get through a hospital but there is usually someone to talk to if you look around enough. sometimes this helps more than talking a lot on the internet in carefully guarded struggle sessions.

Totally off topic, I still think Henry Krinkle is a child for probating me without trying to defend his opinion on abortion. You can't just sweep it under the rug and consider killing unborn infants to be a human right.

it's disappointing to find out that mustang is actually crazy, like unemployable crazy
here's my theory about this real group of people i don't know:
another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends

austism_mustang posted:

Totally off topic, I still think Henry Krinkle is a child for probating me without trying to defend his opinion on abortion. You can't just sweep it under the rug and consider killing unborn infants to be a human right.

i never probated you

libelous_slander posted:

So FYAD took it over, terrible people in the forums allowed to post more, and effortposts ruined, until the whole thing was unreadable. Then Maggotmaster nuked the forum with a presidential assassination thread.

MM's assassination thread wasn't the final straw.

something else was...

[account deactivated]
Well, sorry for accusing you Krinkle.

I'm glad that thread was aborted.

I also shouldn't accuse George Gallup of being a Jew because he was born to Christian parents and was a true American.