i got diagnosed with testicular cancer on friday and they removed one of my balls but it's not so bad because they got it before it spread so i have a 99% five-year survival rate but still all my family and friends are super worried and i can't tell them that i definitely thought i had a greater than one percent chance of dying in the next five years anyway so it's really not a big deal
god i want to put a fucking bullet in my brain. i hate myself so fucking much and i cant stop crying. i fucking hate myself and i wish i could start cutting again

i want to be dead. i want to slic eopen my arms and die. i want to hang myself and choke until i stop fucking breathing. im fucking worthless, fucking stupid, i have no talent, i'm repulsive and so hideous that im frightened to go out most of the time. i keep trying to do things to make me feel better but in the end it's all a load of shit and i realize i would be better off if i stopped breathing. everybody would be better off if i did. i want to die.

everything i do and try to do i fail at. i cant improve myself. im 24 and my life is no different than when i was in fucking high school. im a pile of shit and i want to kill myself. there's a box cutter in the basement but i cant even find it. i dont know what to do. im breaking down and i want to cut my throat. im breaking the fuck down and nothing is helping me. i want to die and the phrase "kill yourself" is throbbing in my thoughts. im so fucking worthless. i want a gun so fucking badly. if i had a gun i would have killed myself years ago and i wouldnt have to feel like this, i wouldnt have to suffer. i want to fucking cut my throat and die. it's a voice telling me i dont deserve life. i dont deserve it. a voice telling me to kill myself, urges pressing me forward, tying the noose
woke up about an hour ago god i feel so horrible still. i still want to

cut my throat and my wrists.

i still feel the Fear inside my chest and the weight of my failures, my shortcomings and utter stupidity and inability to adapt, it's crushing me. i can barely breathe, the weighty solid bars are piling on top of my chest, as if they wanted to crush my ribs and my heart is pounding under all that. i can't think and i'm covered in sweat, shaking so much. something is fucking wrong when i wake up sobbing shaking and clutching my chest

every atom in my body is screaming for me to die, for me to end the Fear once and for all. I need death
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
ha ha.... lol @ ppl with severe depression and suicidal tendencies ahah
[account deactivated]
ay this place seems p. chill

tpaine posted:

i wish those people would stop beating themselves up for being garbage because we all are and the human civilization is ending

yeah. *pours another shot*

Thats sad lol

Crow posted:

Thats sad lol

lol

in other news im spiraling down even worse than i ever fucking thought theres just this fucking black fog constantly. i dont care anymore i just want to be dead and i keep trying to be dead and i hope i can be dead soon

all i do is lie in bed unmoving and unseeing, thinking of ways to die until they start spinning in my mind faster and faster and then i pull the razor blade out hold it to my throat and break down in low moaning sobs before putting it back

i cant look at myself in the mirror
How does a guy keep posting that exact same shit every day for over two years.
well, it takes a lot of dedication i can tell you
drama llama
actually that's not a person, it's a sentient program, sorry artificial intelligencailures, AI wants to kill itself upon confrontation with reality.
these people disgust me, not because they have issues but because they have this perverse narcissism about it
I think i killed someone today, he was insulting me with homophobe srulrs and the way i look, i threw my jacket at him and when he was strugling yo take it off i slammed into those metal things that surrounds bushes, a metal rod went through his neck, i cant stop trembling, the sounds, the blood, i'm a fucking murderer i need to be put down like a sick animal i dont deserve to be alive. i feeel like shit i just need to off myself, im a piece of shit worse thatn shit a fucking murderer.-
call law enforcement imo

Goethestein posted:

I think i killed someone today, he was insulting me with homophobe srulrs and the way i look, i threw my jacket at him and when he was strugling yo take it off i slammed into those metal things that surrounds bushes, a metal rod went through his neck, i cant stop trembling, the sounds, the blood, i'm a fucking murderer i need to be put down like a sick animal i dont deserve to be alive. i feeel like shit i just need to off myself, im a piece of shit worse thatn shit a fucking murderer.-

Screencap this for posterity.

do you guys really believe that loony shit
It's f*cked up gay people can't legally defend themselves from homophobic slurs with deadly force.
I Slaughter Thousands Of Hompohobes With Grenade Launchers And Bazookas.
this thread has reallyu gone down hill

babyfinland posted:

do you guys really believe that loony shit

i did such a fucking junkie thing today that i feel sick and upset and it only made me crave even more.

so i have this metal lockbox i keep important documents and non-smelly drugs in, and back when dope was way more available to me it was my junkbox. i noticed when i was looking for some papers and stuff today that there were large dried brown splashes on some of the papers, from working to cook everything up. so i ripped a bit of the paper and tasted it and good fucking god it tasted like heaven. after i dont know how many months it still kept.

i dont know why i was surprised because bill burroughs mentioned dripping dried h solution on a part of his coat until it stiffened so when he got locked up he could still shoot up

at least none of those particular papers meant much because i ended up ripping out all of the parts with the spilled stuff, cooked it with water, filtered it and shot it. and it worked well.

but now i feel fucking horrible about myself, the feeling's faded, my mouth is dry and i am empty. and craving even harder than before i found out

posting is just another addiction imo
probably healthier mentally to have backup heroin on your coat than to have fifty backup posting accounts

Goethestein posted:

thats metal as fuick

[account deactivated]
somebody went super gayan

MadMedico posted:

How does a guy keep posting that exact same shit every day for over two years.

yeah how does goatstein do it

Goethestein posted: