Moochele obutthole is uglier than a bag full of assholes lol

getfiscal posted:

wow the us tabloid press is some low level shit

he hated us AND robbed us!!! hypocrite...

deadken posted:

getfiscal posted:

they learned everything they know from the daily mail

now it's time to ask ourselves. what is the bigger crime here? taking advantage of welfare? or mass murder?

hey posted:

now it's time to ask ourselves. what is the bigger crime here? taking advantage of welfare? or mass murder?

What's a terrorist attack to the founding of a dole?
[account deactivated]

littlegreenpills posted:

deadken posted:

getfiscal posted:

they learned everything they know from the daily mail

not very well apparently... feh

"what nerve" "how disgraceful" "downright unpleasant"
WHY I NEVER!...

OSAMA BIN LADEN --BADMOUTHING US,
AFTER WHAT HE HAS WROUGHT???
toronto maple leafs just blew a 4-1 lead over boston and lost in overtime in game 7 of the quarter-finals. so sad.

deadken posted:

getfiscal posted:

the ny post is the cheapest rag out there, they set the bar lower pretty much daily

one of my favorite moments at occupy was when some dude was standing out there handing out copies of the ny post and i asked if we could take all his bales and he said sure why not and we carried them away and stacked them up dangerously and he got the day off and I think some kid peed on the bales of newspaper or something.
one of my favorite moments, i can barely remember any details about it but yeah loved that moment lmao
[account deactivated]
I Liked how everyone thought ken was saying the ny post was disgusting gutter journalism beyond his imagining
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev scribbled note inside boat where he was hiding, including a postscript which stated,"Please ensure the following is posted on rhizzone.net"
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/16/18295633-dzhokhar-tsarnaev-scribbled-note-inside-boat-where-he-was-hiding-sources-say?lite

By Richard Esposito and Erin McClam, NBC News posted:

Bleeding and hunted by police, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev scrawled a note inside the hull of the boat where he was hiding saying that the Boston Marathon bombings were retaliation for American action against Muslims, sources told NBC News on Thursday.

In the note, Tsarnaev, the lone surviving suspect in the marathon attack, said many of the things he told investigators from his hospital bed days later, after his capture, the sources said.

The note was first reported by CBS News.

Tsarnaev was discovered hiding in the boat, in suburban Watertown, Mass., on April 19 after a daylong manhunt that paralyzed Boston and its surroundings. He had been wounded in a firefight with police.

Tsarnaev, 19, is in a federal prison hospital in Massachusetts and has been charged with using a weapon of mass destruction. He could face the death penalty. His older brother, Tamerlan, was killed in the firefight.
Three people were killed and 264 injured when two bombs exploded near the marathon finish line April 15.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev told investigators in the days after his capture that the brothers acted alone and were defending Islam after the American-led wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, U.S. officials have told NBC News.

Investigators are also focusing on a six-month trip to Russia that Tamerlan Tsarnaev made last year, looking for clues to his radicalization. He was buried last week at a Muslim cemetery in Virginia after cemeteries in Massachusetts refused the body.

its funny how muslim communities are too terrified of blowback and being accused of support for terrorism that they won't even accept a dude's body
much like how therhizzone.net refused to accept the decayed, corpulent body of known terrorist tube poster and admitted Muslim Thomas "Baby" Finland
i wonder where baby finland is posting now. nobody weird enough to convert to islam goes cold turkey from the internet. i bet khamsek knows but won't tell us because she knows we would invade his idyllic existence. i like to imagine tom prancing on a green farm somewhere, kind aryan children in sundresses feeding him mulled grains and brushing his fur
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Goethestein posted:

i wonder where baby finland is posting now. nobody weird enough to convert to islam goes cold turkey from the internet. i bet khamsek knows but won't tell us because she knows we would invade his idyllic existence. i like to imagine tom prancing on a green farm somewhere, kind aryan children in sundresses feeding him mulled grains and brushing his fur

babyfinland plays message-board games that mimic politics at eRegime now
http://z13.invisionfree.com/eRegime/index.php?act=idx join up its all internet commies

baby finland has evolved into some next level shit.
Tom has Ascended. (not literally, no-one's built a crane that big)

prohairesis posted:

Goethestein posted:

http://z13.invisionfree.com/eRegime/index.php?act=idx join up its all internet commies

Then why are you here? This is a leftist forum space. If you're going to argue the virtues of capitalism I'm going to have to consider it trolling.

Panopticon posted:

prohairesis posted:

Goethestein posted:

Then why are you here? This is a leftist forum space. If you're going to argue the virtues of capitalism I'm going to have to consider it trolling.

but... but... bevanism!

Superabound posted:

so, here we are at the Nexus of All History, the Axis Mundi, and your finger is there on the button. So what will it be? Worldwide Marxism? Permanent peace on Earth for all men and womyn? The eradication of the Jewish Menace, once and for all? Or.. *pulls back curtain exposing wall of Allison Brie Community gifs*

Me: *seizes up*

*siezes RIgHT the fuck up*
i hereby renounce all antisemitism, past present and future *throws armband and all empirically correct historical opinions in the fireplace*

Goethestein posted:

western facepaint always reminds me of the phantom of the opera. like the white is a thin mask over the red and black.
is what she's wearing supposed to be a thing someone would wear at work

sorry i don't know anything about that show except that it has Alison Brie in it and I guess that's a thing
i dont know exactly what episode that is from, but uhh, theres like a 90% chance its an "evil universe" version of that character, who only exists in the mind of a profoundly autistic Indian man. thats the kind of show it is

Superabound posted:

i dont know exactly what episode that is from, but uhh, theres like a 90% chance its an "evil universe" version of that character, who only exists in the mind of a profoundly autistic Indian man. thats the kind of show it is

isn't that My Alibi

daddyholes posted:

isn't that My Alibi

sorry, i havent seen that episode of Scrubs

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/09/us/dzhokhar-tsarnaev-verdict-boston-marathan-bombing-trial.html?_r=0

goodnight sweet prince...
“These were deliberate choices, these were political choices,” Aloke Chakravarty, an assistant United States attorney, told the jurors in his closing arguments on Monday. “An eye for eye, you kill us, we kill you, that’s what he said and that’s what he did.”

“This was a cold, calculated terrorist act,” Mr. Chakravarty said. “This was intentional. It was bloodthirsty. It was to make a point. It was to tell America that ‘We will not be terrorized by you anymore — we will terrorize you.’

'But now the shoe's back on the other foot," Mr. Chakravarty continued, "and the original terrorizers, who were previously terrorized are now rightfully reclaiming their position as the terrorizers, themselves terrorizing the previously terrorizers. In this crazy world, only one thing remains clear, if anyone is going to do any terrorizing it's gonna be us."