what is their deal even
Fuck 'em i say. thye can take their mustang 19 and pop shove it! *kick flips* Thats whats up
word jajajajaja
The fucks over in Laisszez Faire think saying Fail Aids is funny and acceptable. Here at the faily planet we know that Fail Aids is no laughing matter. The faily planet dedicates itself to the study of Fail.Where the LF degenerates yuk it up we take a serious eye in fact our scholars have elevated the discipline to a science. We comb through the fail news stories but have the wisdom to offset the scales with some lol-cats lmao. Well that's how things work here at the faily planet we always strike the right balance in our research. We get our thesis from the great Karl Marx. Marx who once famously said "All that is epic melts into fail" and that's what we set out to demonstrate on a "faily" basis.

Fail. lol
observe how the tail deflates after the Faceplant. that's Fail in its purest most isolated state. the symbology of fail entering the real. Once you learn how to recognize fail you gain the ability to see it all around you.

Restate my asusmptions:
1) Fail is the language of nature
2) Everything around us can be represented and understood through fail
3) If you graph the fail of any system, patterns emerge

THEREFORE, there are patterns everywhere in nature. Evidence. It's there, in the face of a newborn child. He will one day grow up to be a failson. It's there, embedded in the code of a bit coin. It's all around us, if you look for it. It's there.

ilmdge posted:

observe how the tail deflates after the Faceplant. that's Fail in its purest most isolated state. the symbology of fail entering the real. Once you learn how to recognize fail you gain the ability to see it all around you.

Restate my asusmptions:

THEREFORE, there are patterns everywhere in nature. Evidence. It's there, in the face of a newborn child. He will one day grow up to be a failson. It's there, embedded in the code of a bit coin. It's all around us, if you look for it. It's there.

Take my drill, please!

ilmdge posted:

Restate my asusmptions:

horry shit. it's like i'm hanging irl out with the worlds funniest, smartest, chillest stoners right here in cyberland

scalia posted:

ilmdge posted:

Restate my asusmptions:

horry shit. it's like i'm hanging irl out with the worlds funniest, smartest, chillest stoners right here in cyberland

Dude why

this is failology in its purest form, i claim

ilmdge posted:

Restate my asusmptions: