hey does the site registering downvotes use up a lot of server resources or something? because uhhh...if it does i think i know what might be causing your problems
like im not going to point fingers or anything, but lets just say its pretty clear that someone here is trying to both fuck and destroy www.rhizzone.net
bitch YOU WASNT WITH ME SHOOTIN IN THE GYM

Superabound posted:

hey does the site registering downvotes use up a lot of server resources or something? because uhhh...if it does i think i know what might be causing your problems

i dont know why that would be an issue. then again, running a profiler would tell me for sure lol

like i said before, i think its a memory issue. i think the way our memory gets allocated is weird, and plus we dont have a lot. i mean 346 MB is like a sixth of what even a shitty new laptop would have these days lol

pardon me; i just looked on hp.com, and their 500 dollar laptop comes with 4 gigs of RAM, not 2 gigs. so we have a 1/12th of that lol
its probably that debug thing mentioned earlier. or maybe the weird quote=id system we have for some dumb reason i cant remember, maybe there isnt even a reason since i cant thing of any dynamic linking thats going on here. to be honest i actually dont know anythign at all about computers
has anyone talked to tom recently? not saying hes doing it but if theres a large amount of resources being mysteriously consumed it wouldnt hurt to check
The only reason I come to this place is because there are no repercussions for image leeching so just keep that functionality and I’m
Also because I don’t say it enough: thank you Joey for setting this place up and enabling that familiar crippling mixture of amusement and despair to continue to inform, if not dominate my life.

Superabound posted:

libelous_slander posted:
Superabound posted:
have you tried just using one of those little drinking birds to hit the reset button for you while youre afk?
Simpson's reference. LOVE IT

its an Incredible Machine reference you cretin

‘the incredible machine’ sounds like some vague irrelevant old-timey shit that nobody knows, the Simpsons is a far more logical and respectable cultural marker for this idea.

Stop living in the past nerd

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
is that ass-cancer or oh i guess it is

germanjoey posted:

i think its a memory issue. i think the way our memory gets allocated is weird, and plus we dont have a lot. i mean 346 MB is like a sixth of what even a shitty new laptop would have these days lol

I really think the DEBUG flag is an issue mate

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

Also because I don’t say it enough: thank you Joey for setting this place up and enabling that familiar crippling mixture of amusement and despair to continue to inform, if not dominate my life.

your welcome my friend/

dont make me fuckin debug ur face, bitch. im serious i think u got head lice, just tryin to be a pal.
[account deactivated]
he murdered a transgender person in 1997 and ate their mutilated genitalia with some fava beans
least thats what maggotmaster told me
[account deactivated]
t-payne how did you get banned from wdddp
[account deactivated]
hmm. sounds like wddp is an airless drama factory
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Yeah it’s strange what a drastic schism it was from LF, I’ve never posted in wddp but I can’t quite imagine an incarnation of LF that’s not rooted in irreverence
they actually consciously tried to separate themselves from "LF" to the extent that they otherized and hated people defined as "LFers"
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
yeah those dudes really took their internet forums seriously
[account deactivated]
i guess i should probably be surprised or confused that a group originating on a subforum specifically designed for people to mock, ridicule, and savage each other as relentlessly as possible for the slightest social misstep or sign of weakness would eventually mutate into an invitation-only, wagon-circling, transgender hivemind Tampax-commerical but im totally not
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

‘the incredible machine’ sounds like some vague irrelevant old-timey shit that nobody knows, the Simpsons is a far more logical and respectable cultural marker for this idea.

Stop living in the past nerd

"King-Size Homer" (the Simpsons episode in question) first aired on television (a dead medium, ask your parents) on November 5, 1995, the same year as The Incredible Machine 3. The last Incredible Machine game was released in 2011 for the Apple iPad (ask your grandkids)

its cool, were all gonna go away and think about some good threads to post so this place is better than ever when it comes back up

gjoey please free the mongosteen account so i dont need to be behind a proxy to post. thanks. thanks!!

tpaine posted:

so tel us why you were banned from wddp joey.

iirc it started with someone making a callout thread about me quoting a post in the women thread post and saying "lol." they used to be pretty mad about "invading safe spaces" lol... anyways the post in quesetion was one that jools linked me on aim, about that girl who a.) bought a collapsible baton to beat the shit out of a mentally ill homeless man who cat-called her, b.) then did this (beat him up with it the next time he cat-called her), and then finally c.) bragged about it in the thread. at some point in the ensuing maelstorm i also mentioned how creepy i found the picture-posting thread, which i think jools also linked me to, which was just like people posting pictures of their eyes to fish for (and hooking) dozens of responses telling them how pretty their eyes were. anyways, someone, i think it was dotcommunism, therefore decided that this made me a creepy stalker, which caused even more of a shitstorm for pages and pages. iirc i was egging them on a lot. i dunno, my recollection details are hazy. i made some crazy post about building an oppression factory that made infrateal upset, which was the only thing that made me feel bad about the whole ordeal.