last night we were at double down and we were waging war on the library (the bar across the street) with snowballs. traffic on ave A between 2nd st and Houston is slowed to a crawl due to construction, so we started throwing snowballs at cars because due to the barrier narrowing 4 lanes into two they cant get out of the car without stopping traffic for everyone on ave a. the snowplow dude drove by and we threw a snowball at him not realizing his window was open. he got hit right in the face, stopped, smiled snd gave us a thumbs up and drove away it was tight.
then we went to a party in bkln at lafayette and tompkins. t money i was gonna call u but i got a new phone. text me so i have ur number again
[account deactivated]
no the double down in vegas has been around for like 30 years IDIOT
[account deactivated]
literally half of your lifetime tpaine. the sandwich is named after a gambling term which is named after the bar.
[account deactivated]
actually they have smoked bacon vodka. there's a sign over the bar that says "bacom martini $5" so you're not that far off. truth is stranger than fiction.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
is bacon even allowed in nyc
only when its epic and ftw

Crow posted:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xkufh2_saturday-night-live-tv-funhouse-shazzang_funguyovich

whoooooOOOOOOOooooooh....i'm lookin into your future crow!....whooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOO

what do i see? i see.....
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=84c_1259299326

A_Job!
Today i got 2 stitches in nose where i got bitten by a dog. Ouch!
[account deactivated]
A little one. fear/opportunistic biter. I bent down too close to him when putting on his collar:

EEo0aM2

Edited by swampman ()

[account deactivated]
No, it was my fault
[arnold schwarznegger voice] Cool camera
buy a fuckin razor man
[account deactivated]

jools posted:

buy a fuckin razor man

yeah and next time cut that motherfucker. You can't let a dog get in your face like that.

swampman: I've worked for everything i have, I contribute to society, I'm a small business owner. and I will be god damned if I'm disrespected by you.
dog: woof

jools posted:

buy a fuckin razor man

Yes, I dont like it either. Only so many time in the day.

Nice 'stache.

swampman posted:

Today i got 2 stitches in nose where i got bitten by a dog. Ouch!

Heres a photo of th vicious hound that bit me. DO NOT APPROACH

u can see the hunger for manflesh in his eyes
[account deactivated]
new york status update: still lame and ghey

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

then we went to a party in bkln at lafayette and tompkins. t money i was gonna call u but i got a new phone. text me so i have ur number again

lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eye. when he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be livin. until he bites ya and those black eyes roll over white.
at this point im pretty sure nyc is just a collective hallucination and nobody lives 'there' beyond the pedantic fact of their atoms coalescing within a coincidental geographical spread

cleanhands posted:

at this point im pretty sure nyc is just a collective hallucination and nobody lives 'there' beyond the pedantic fact of their atoms coalescing within a coincidental geographical spread

I feel very present & associated on the streets of city.

[account deactivated]

drwhat posted:

u can see the hunger for manflesh in his eyes

did you honestly just queershame a dog? fucked up

tpaine posted:

have you gotten owned by any pugs or pomeranians lately swampman

Im going to be taking care of two papillons next month by feeding my body to them like a mother spider

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]