swirlsofhistory posted:

go for chocolate chip cookie dough

this is my shit.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
who do i need to donkey punch to get a blizzard around here? christ on a segway.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
pics or it didn't happen
[account deactivated]
i wasn't... but now i am!
[account deactivated]
i get 0.02 every time i mention a dairy queen food product or promotion. you reading this GET_A_JOB? some of us are making it in the new economy and no one's gonna hold us back
dislikes: introverts, wasteful government spending
[account deactivated]

swirlsofhistory posted:

i get 0.02 every time i mention a dairy queen food product or promotion. you reading this GET_A_JOB? some of us are making it in the new economy and no one's gonna hold us back

wow that's, like, step 13. nice work.

tpaine posted:

crow http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/uncle-jemimas-pure-mash-liquor/n11301/

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xkufh2_saturday-night-live-tv-funhouse-shazzang_fun guyovich

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

i never even saw snow lol

Open your fridge door? Fucktard.

[account deactivated]
in 2001 i went to a treble charger concert with my sister where they played this song

at one point they pulled out snow from behind the curtain and he did a short bit from informer and then left. then my sister asked if i was okay. and i was like yeah? and she goes oh because that crowd of people over there is making fun of you for wearing a cardigan sweater to a rock concert. and i looked over and there were a bunch of people laughing and i laughed and was like yeah it's fine. good times.
this is my favourite treble charger song by the way.

[account deactivated]
well i saw barfcarton open up for Oral Burpes back in ought-6
[account deactivated]
in 2005 i was in shanghai and a girl i knew said she'd give me a ticket to see yo-yo ma if i wore a suit and took her to dinner. i had some extra money from a scholarship so i was like fuck it YOLO. so i bought a nice tailored suit and took her to a fancy restaurant. the tickets were $300 each and were amazing seats. afterwards we walked around a trendy district and had ice cream sundaes.

[account deactivated]
neither of us is as cool as Fat_Leeloo_Dallas, moderator of Watch and Weight
[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

in 2005 i was in shanghai and a girl i knew said she'd give me a ticket to see yo-yo ma if i wore a suit and took her to dinner. i had some extra money from a scholarship so i was like fuck it YOLO. so i bought a nice tailored suit and took her to a fancy restaurant. the tickets were $300 each and were amazing seats. afterwards we walked around a trendy district and had ice cream sundaes.

nice 1 m8

tpaine posted:

i never even saw snow lol

Interesting, here's me

Thats 2 bags of trash. by the way.

[account deactivated]
did you get the oreos or reeses? or perhaps sprung for the easy ups?
i'm more of a cotton dishrag type bear myself
[account deactivated]