i like first aid kit and lykke li, which are swedish women
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
oh i almost forgot
wages tips other comp
[account deactivated]
i've been reading career websites all night and they are filled with useful "dos and donts" such as this real one from a liberal guy to "low-wage workers":

- Don't ever lose the dignity you have for working hard and performing a solid day's work. It's the American Work Ethic.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

anyway looks like I'm out of a job in a week

What heppened

[account deactivated]
when god closes a door he opens a window.

time to go into marketing.
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

I unsubscribed from all my marketing emails and now I feel lonely and insignificant. No one emails me..

today i checked an old email account for the first time in a year and there were 3,500 new messages in the inbox and every single one was junk.

discipline posted:

I unsubscribed from all my marketing emails and now I feel lonely and insignificant. No one emails me..

You and i are part of true modern global underclass. Everyone not important enough to need an email.

[account deactivated]
My sympathies on the job front Discipline. But the offer I made at Nitehawk last week is a standing one. That goes for any other Rhizzoners interested in a venture my firm is funding (a Vice-like voice for the cynical professional crowd- think Gothamist, but more Prospect Heightsy and less Stuy Town.) PM for deets.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I'm 17 and i'm more cynical than you
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
why would u be 17

thats lame
Go to bed stuy.
Blast you vile women!
[account deactivated]

i went there today t money. i think i told you about it once. alis is my fave place in new york. you literally read my mind hahaha i was in the middle of posting telling you we should go there if you havent been. im about to finish my potato curry roti right now

i usually just get potato/vegetable rotis w/ spice. the best thing is the alou pie / pilouri imo

who are you two going to vote for mayor for
tone tank

discipline posted:

I was seeing a shrink under NHS and she was like oh man discipline, if you like, studied the way labor and capital work for your masters and you understand on an intrinsic level how and why the crisis is making our lives miserable why do you have feelings of worthlessness being unemployed? and I was like haha I'm an american

surely she could have diagnosed that by herself

[account deactivated]
go for chocolate chip cookie dough
[account deactivated]
oh sry i meant dairy queen blizzard flavor
just curl up with your anime body pillow and keep warm.
http://nuggits.tumblr.com/post/26670767317
edit:
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

babby's first blizzard... any tips?

dont give it the dignity of a response