EPUB
MOBI
PDF

So this is finally done. Let me know if there are any fuckups. I might send it to that mlm mayhem guy since he was the one who originally posted about the book here http://moufawad-paul.blogspot.com/2011/12/on-attempts-to-massify-philosophy.html thanks, and merry christmas.
I also want to do a legit pdf with an actual cover instead of just some ghetto converted xhtml, so if there is anyone here with experience doing book covers or anything please do a decent looking one in a4 and get at me. thanks.
have you considered a drawing of a naked woman contemplating a blighted cityscape, perhaps
thanks for this btw. awesome christmas present
if marx was publishing capital today, who would make the cover art
terry richardson
if marx was publishing today, would we even know he was marx? just a slob like one of us....
i will eventually read this book stego thanks... i mean... once i'm done reading REAL PHILOSOPHERS *turns back to open volume of ayn rand*

deadken posted:

have you considered a drawing of a naked woman contemplating a blighted cityscape, perhaps

that's what I was getting at. Maybe zizek in front of a turret chlorinator.

ive read a couple already. this is cool.
i really appreciate this btw.

maybe i'll scan the shanghai economic textbook.
someone already scanned the shanghai textbook apparently.

stegosaurus posted:

deadken posted:

heh i made this earlier but didn't post it because i didn't want to shit up a legitimate thread

and yet now you have

antonymous posted:

and yet now you have

don't tell the rhizzone how to run it's business dog

this is really cool i havent had the chance to read it yet but i will and post mah thoughts eventually.

ps yesterday was chairman mao's bday but i was out all day so i didnt get to post a thread Anyway happy birthday chairman, seems all the best people have december b-days.
i hope you had a nice christmas huey
if marx were alive today, he'd scoff at the majority of americans and join the republican party

I'D BE curious to hear WHY....

Edited by jools ()

ggw posted:

if marx were alive today, he'd scoff at the majority of americans and join the republican party

well uh yeah, i think marx is going to support the party that ended slavery over the one that killed millions of peasants in south east asia

I feel like if Kyle Marx was alive in modern times he would be an absolute fiend for anime.

Keven posted:

I feel like if Kyle Marx was alive in modern times he would be an absolute fiend for anime.

*winks* *turns back to bluray of akira* *winks again*

[account deactivated]
I can draw something if you like. I'll go photograph the examples I have on my fridge. This will run you $200-$350 and a percentage, just so you know.
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

swapman do you want to be in the kuzzins

No but thanks for asking.

[account deactivated]
so. what do people think
this is where the "shanghai textbook" is btw

http://www.marxists.org/history/erol/china/fundamentals.pdf

actually the entire encyclopedia of anti-revisionism online is amazing

stegosaurus posted:

so. what do people think

idk but i put it up on aaaaarg like 2 months ago & some 80 ppl downloaded it?

e: http://aaaaarg.org/text/45900/selected-essays-study-philosophy-workers-peasants-and-soldiers

i put this on my ereader so i MIGHT read this
There's some stuff about fertilizer after the editor ran out of Mao quotes and comments about the evil traitor and scab Liu

gyrofry posted:

if marx was publishing capital today, who would make the cover art

*kickflips over your head, the word "Banksy" briefly visible on the bottom of skateboard as it passes in slo-mo, inches away*

Wake me up when the marx is over
does anyone know what happened to that 10,000 ton freighter they built in a 5,000 ton berth

littlegreenpills posted:

does anyone know what happened to that 10,000 ton freighter they built in a 5,000 ton berth

i could probably ask tom what usually happens in such situations

littlegreenpills posted:

it probably broke the berth i guess

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

it probably broke the berth i guess

i think the implication is that it was launched successfully. which makes sense since bourgeois science advances by bits and pieces whereas proletarian science by leaps and bounds.