i sincerely apologize if i did that.
[account deactivated]
the best strategy is just to maintain a high birthrate, by the end of the century they'll outnumber the joos 10:1
this wouldnt have happened in comrade brezhnev's world
it should have

discipline posted:

if you did it? well I guess mrs. goatstein needs another thrashing for being naughty on your account!!!!

Please don't flirt with my wife.

my favorite part is where it says communism is antithetical to nationalism
isn't the notion that palestinians should be isolated from the standard political trainspotting tendencies of leftist internationalsts (or less cynically, "the historical degree to which actually existing Communism took a strong interest in the strategy and particularities of national liberation struggles") in fact simply a way of Orientalizing them?
recognizing that the non-European world doesn't behave the way an old Kraut thought it did 150 years ago isn't really "orientalizing"
countertrolling is rude

gyrofry posted:

isn't the notion that palestinians should be isolated from the standard political trainspotting tendencies of leftist internationalsts (or less cynically, "the historical degree to which actually existing Communism took a strong interest in the strategy and particularities of national liberation struggles") in fact simply a way of Orientalizing them?

no because theyre not arabs

Speaking of Arabs and perception I watched Control Room last night, it was really good. The footage of Rumsfield denouncing Al Jazeera for spreading lies and how angry it made him and how the truth would eventually prevail was amazing. He must have been trolling.
tldr
[account deactivated]