The secret to not getting robbed is to swagger like outta control bowling ball & go down to the food cart @ 42nd & Food Retard Blvd get ya some brooklynn pizza, some taliapias, some failry good fuckin gyros and koozkooz.
you gotta get the cool ethnic dish from the local place. then you walk down alleys and scare away criminals with your guttural food noises.
[account deactivated]
The secret to not getting robbed is to always have a pizza locked and loaded, ready for throwing at a moment's notice.

discipline posted:

I don't know why everyone says my neighborhood is bad. it sure beats walking around cairo after dark.

lol

you would think it wouldn't still be fun to troll urben/northeastern liberals by pointing out that "sketchy" is a synonym for "black" but it actually is
when people call shit sketchy i call them 'bitchmade' for being scared of the robbin or the casket
“yeah there are some streets you probably wouldn’t go down at night, but on the end there is the most divine Palauan bodega. It’s like I’m living in the Wire and Sex and the City all at once!”
Frankily there are few dangerous places left in the 5 bureaus. Mainly just brownsville. Almost all homicides are done by an acquaintance of the homocided.

deadken posted:

we got some really good punjabi food

you went to a gurdwara didn't you

swampman posted:

Frankily there are few dangerous places left in the 5 bureaus. Mainly just brownsville. Almost all homicides are done by an acquaintance of the homocided.

this but the entire country

Well the entire fuckin country is outside of the Nyc metropolin area isnt it mate fucker

swampman posted:

Well the entire fuckin country is outside of the Nyc metropolin area isnt it mate fucker

not all of it just the part that is

maybe white people are scared because they have people depending on them. you bohemian new yorkers could learn a thing or two from peoria.

thirdplace posted:

not all of it just the part that is

Touch

getfiscal posted:

maybe white people are scared because they have people depending on them. you bohemian new yorkers could learn a thing or two from peoria.

is that a character in a final fantasy game?

Gas this thread

If I wanted to hear a bunch of orientalist white guilt wanderlust bullshit I would actually talk to my friends
write a thread on stocktips goldsmith. gimmie the hot tips.

Groulxsmith posted:

Gas this thread

If I wanted to hear a bunch of orientalist white guilt wanderlust bullshit I would actually talk to my friends

We are your friends.

post a thread about roth iras goldsmith
Whats orientalist about this thread? imo
everyone has a mystified made up idea of nyc that they promulgate thru their outsider's descriptions
canada created the equivalent of a roth IRA recently. canada is also planning to move towards limited household income splitting which will cost a lot of money.
john told me bout how you went to chi-town and then got into an argument at 5am about new york and argued passionately about New York with his girl friend for an hour

i dont remember that at all lol
I really like New york, A lot. - drew, pointing to his 'i <3 NY' hat, and shirt>

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

everyone has a mystified made up idea of nyc that they promulgate thru their outsider's descriptions

authenticity is a mug's game.

i could really go for a comparative tax policy discussion. let's not take that off the table.
i still want to talk about annuities. get a real heated discussion about annuities along side New York.
sometimes i think about becoming a tax adviser or personal financial planner or something because sometimes i just sit around and imagine how i would use different tax deductions if i had an income.

AmericanNazbro posted:

john told me bout how you went to chi-town and then got into an argument at 5am about new york and argued passionately about New York with his girl friend for an hour

we went to the owl. of course he's going to be on that new york shit afte rthat

the last thing ir emember was making out w/ animedad in the middle of the owl and iw as like, "i cant... touch... right now..." and he got mad and stormed out so i ordered a double vodka...
it's true.. it's all true...

swampman posted:

thanks Rudy Giuliani

[account deactivated]

animedad posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

we went to the owl. of course he's going to be on that new york shit afte rthat

the owl reminds out of towners how much they like their city better

*abruptly pauses midway into passionate make-out sesh*

Chris, wait... I don't think this will work out between us anymore. It's simply not fair--To you. For you see, my love belongs to someone else <<lowers Obey hat strewn with holographic stickers over heart and wistfully peers out into the city night>> I love New York.
Oh And The Pizza Is Shit *squeals & scampers off*
[account deactivated]