This is my will. I, Muammar bin Mohammad bin Abdussalam bi Humayd bin Abu Manyar bin Humayd bin Nayil al Fuhsi Gaddafi, do swear that there is no other God but Allah and that Mohammad is God's Prophet, peace be upon him. I pledge that I will die as Muslim.

Should I be killed, I would like to be buried, according to Muslim rituals, in the clothes I was wearing at the time of my death and my body unwashed, in the cemetery of Sirte, next to my family and relatives.

I would like that my family, especially women and children, be treated well after my death.

The Libyan people should protect its identity, achievements, history, and the honorable image of its ancestors and heroes. The Libyan people should not relinquish the sacrifices of the free and best people.

I call on my supporters to continue the resistance, and fight any foreign aggressor against Libya, today, tomorrow, and always.

Let the free people of the world know that we could have bargained over and sold out our cause in return for a personal secure and stable life. We received many offers to this effect but we chose to be at the vanguard of the confrontation as a badge of duty and honor.

Even if we do not win immediately, we will give a lesson to future generations that choosing to protect the nation is an honor and selling it out is the greatest betrayal that history will remember forever despite the attempts of the others to tell you otherwise.

http://mrzine.monthlyreview.org/2011/gaddafi241011.html

Hero
gaddafi was the best thing to ever happen to libya. we killed him
Remember how like a year and a half ago leftist people started talking about the good side of Qaddaffi and it sort of became a soft consensus that he wasn't as bad as everyone said. Then when the civil war started it came out that he was paying some us consultants millions of dollars to fix his image and that was all part of the campaign.

I suppose it's fair, I mean we have to pay Israel for the favor of them doing horrible things and having writers lay their bodies on minefields for israelis to stomp over on their way to throw some levantine babies into wells

Myfanwy posted:
Remember how like a year and a half ago leftist people started talking about the good side of Qaddaffi and it sort of became a soft consensus that he wasn't as bad as everyone said. Then when the civil war started it came out that he was paying some us consultants millions of dollars to fix his image and that was all part of the campaign.

I suppose it's fair, I mean we have to pay Israel for the favor of them doing horrible things and having writers lay their bodies on minefields for israelis to stomp over on their way to throw some levantine babies into wells

what do you mean 'started' talking about the good side of Qaddaffi? i dont think leftists gave a shit about what McCain said, more important was the green book and all the infrastructure projects, not mentioning all the economic policies.

the US consultants were targeting US politicians and business, that has nothing to do with the Great Manmade River, the education and farming initiatives, and the central bank. Qaddaffi obviously fucked up on some occasions in Africa, but he pointed a way to the continent away from imperial domination, which is why Sarkozy called his gold reserves the biggest threat to world stability or whatever.

Stabilize the world on the edge of my tempered blade. A pile of gold and a pile of lead - one will not last long without the other. Care to guess which?
i didnt really care or know anything about qadaffi except that he was some sort of despot with confused politics until NATO started bombing him and i looked into it
i love how his will makes no mention of the various atrocities he committed, or who gets his guitars
R.I.P. to gaddafi
you dead and gone
but you livin through me

R.I.P. to gaddafi
you dead and gone
but you livin through me
http://www.salon.com/2011/10/26/npr_celebrates_crazy_forum_trolls_decision_to_practice_unlicensed_medicine_in_libya/singleton
What kind of psychologically disturbed monster gets banned from SA?

thirdplace posted:
http://www.salon.com/2011/10/26/npr_celebrates_crazy_forum_trolls_decision_to_practice_unlicensed_medicine_in_libya/singleton

Thank you for this! At least somewhere an editor is having a more stressful day than me.

lol he fought against qadaffi

thirdplace posted:

lmao i heard that story on the way to work. it was super fishy even without the alleged stuff

orac22 (2 hours ago) Spam
Okay, quick question. How many of you are Serbian mercenaries that I fought in Sirte and how did you get away? S Shitnick and garyk00, I'm looking at you. What are you after? I thought you guys were a rumor.
orac22 (1 day ago) Spam
BradRapsters: Are you the asshole with the 'Refugee' tattoo who nearly cost Dr. Tameem his leg? Almost shoved me into the lane of fire of a PKT and got me killed as well? Pushed me out of the way to fucking take pictures of Dr. Tameem's leg wound while I was in the process of cutting his jeans off? The bleeding stopped spontaneously. You were in the way. We did not have to hustle him anywhere. He had a complicated compound fracture of his Tibia. This was obvious upon visual inspection. He was stable. I should have gotten a splint and litter with Tofeek.
orac22 (1 day ago) Spam
BradRapsters: But what did you do instead? You grabbed him by his destroyed leg and started yelling at everybody to run with him. One little slip and a scalpel-like chunk of bone severs a nerve, an artery, and a stable wound turns mortal or costs him his leg. All because of you. Later, when you saw me again and kept causing problems? Telling random Thewar that I was 'Americanski' and Mushkara (a problem) and then when that didn't work shoving me and clubbing me with your camera? The reason I didn't hit back was because I was armed and it was not my place. I had a sense of responsibility that you obviously lacked. So I had to fucking stand there and take it because your stupid ass might have gone for my rifle if you saw it loose.
orac22 (1 day ago) Spam
SelfHatingWhite: Gaddafi loyalist, I take it? Trying to spread a little fear and uncertainty and hoping that the rebels act like your loyal dog?

I must admit, there sure are a lot of you pricks.

orac22 (1 day ago) Spam
The rebels know exactly who I am. I've never lied to them. Hey BradRapstars. Who are you? You are menacing me and I'd like to know who you are. We clearly met in Libya.

Kevin Dawes After this day I began to wear the collar correctly. I discovered that you had to pull it way down so that it didn't turn your armor into a neck brace.
July 5 at 12:42pm · Like

Kevin Dawes You know, building an inflatable neck brace into the next generation OTV would be a really, really nice feature.
July 5 at 12:43pm · Like · 1 person

Kamal Omar fuck you
August 19 at 3:11am · Like

Kevin Dawes You're a medical student. You expect to be a doctor saying things like this of wounded men? How dare you.
August 19 at 3:24am · Like

Kevin Dawes Do you get that these guys treat Qaddafi's soldiers when they are brought in too?
August 19 at 3:35am · Like

Ivan Dmitriev Kevin, if you weren't targeted by the CIA before, now you surely will be. You've got your fame, but at what price?

You didn't want to work for them, but now you affabulate that you are from the CIA and you've received medical and arms handling training there...

I don't know, man, you seem to be walking straight where you didn't want to go.
Anyway thanks for your help with the Smith chart and that nice discussion about wireless, that we had.
Monday at 3:43pm · Like

Kevin Dawes You... I don't even know where to begin. This whole post is chock full of nuts. I never said I was from the CIA. To anyone. Believe me, I was accused several times. I never lied to anyone. Medical and arms training? When did I say this, exactly?

My medical training came from the complete library of youtube med-surg resources, a big pile of IV catheters, training by Dr. Tameem and the International Medical Corps in Libya during the Daphnea offensive.

Please don't spam my wall with nutty shit anymore.
Yesterday at 4:17pm · Like
lol

Crow posted:
lol

thirdplace posted:

lmao

w0w, it's sorta like using open source software... just find internet lunatics ripe for action and your armed conflict is a foregone conclusion
I'm Mad about Untrained Medical Volunteerism in War Torn Africa !!!

babyfinland posted:
I'm Mad about Untrained Medical Volunteerism in War Torn Africa !!!

This, also disrespect for the rules of the most troll-free forum online.

Long Live the Jamahiriya
boyyyyy is this guy crazy:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3318516&userid=42033
haha dude owns

(something awful is remarkably terrible)

Edited by thirdplace ()

[account deactivated]
some libya news:

saif reportedly organising a maoist insurgency from the south

alqaida rally in tripoli

also some rebel factions have been fighting each other

xipe posted:
some libya news:

saif reportedly organising a maoist insurgency from the south

alqaida rally in tripoli

also some rebel factions have been fighting each other

wow those cars are REALLY old, looks like libyans dont have ANY money