snipe
classic gesfical

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

how can you hate seinfeld what is wrong with you

i don't hate it but i don't particularly like it, it's way too "new york" for me

yes well you clearly have a problem with 'new york' bc youve made like 10 posts about how it scuks so that makes sense. and i guess t money hates it bc its about jews
its always about the jews
i only commented on New York because we had this thread....more big apple self-congratulation shoved down our throats like a pepperami on Christopher St
edit:
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

bad OP everyones fault

EITHER YER TOO MEAN OR YER TOO NICE
I would like to visit New York. New York Posters: What are some fun things to do in New York?

jeffery posted:

I would like to visit New York. New York Posters: What are some fun things to do in New York?

leaving

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

yes well you clearly have a problem with 'new york' bc youve made like 10 posts about how it scuks so that makes sense. and i guess t money hates it bc its about jews

but she loves that larry sanders show, she probably hates it because its not jewish enough, shes jewish

Im gonna be doing the two fun things in New York soon: coming anbd leaving. Will someone help
[account deactivated]

jeffery posted:

frotage on crowded subway cars

Crow posted:

Im gonna be doing the two fun things in New York soon: coming anbd leaving. Will someone help

yo we are putting that god dang pool in t moneys god dang basement

Make sure there's a light precariously hanging like a foot above the water
Oh yeah im bringing my macbook pro in teh pool so i can post on BYOBXP.com while i bathe and throw some dogs on the electric grill
http://www.byobxp.com/smf/index.php?topic=9944.0
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

dru this talk about the pool makes me genuinely uncomfortable for some reason. what street do you ride up and down the most in the neighborhood. I' m going to catch you with a giant net

marcy. what is so uncomfortable about a nice soak in the comfort of your basement with some vienna dogs on the electric griller??

[account deactivated]
http://www.comedycentral.com/video-clips/psosrl/live-at-gotham-new-yorkers
of the cities i have been to, i have liked new york the most and gone there most often. however i have yet to visit every major city on earth.

Crow posted:

are there any fountains in new york big enough to go kayaking in

AmericanNazbro posted:

are there any fountains in new york big enough to go kayaking in

the ground zero site after sandy

Guyovich posted:

of the cities i have been to, i have liked new york the most and gone there most often. however i have yet to visit every major city on earth.

you're missing out on gems like jacksonville florida

Greetings from New york! Ask a New Yorker!
New York is a dump
All of the these criticisms of New York are true but irrelevant to the central question of what makes a city great.
great friends and a bottle of pills?

swampman posted:

All of the these criticisms of New York are true but irrelevant to the central question of what makes a city great.

me being in it.....new york fails on this test

or are you talking about like "funky urban vibe" and such

the quality of the mediterranean and mexican food is what makes a city great hth. for that reason New York is really just OK

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

swampman posted:

Whether i can jaywalk without punity

swampman posted:

Ironicwarcriminal posted:
swampman posted:

Whether i can jaywalk without punity

NY would probably be sweet then. I never hear of anyone getting done for it here, and I’m pretty sure in the UK pedestrians actually have a legal right to be on the road.

I imagine that in places like Phoenix or Dallas they have whole tactical units dedicated to harassing suspicious (aka carless) people.

shut up about ny