EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

three of four NYC posters on this forum live month to month and only 2 of them are yuppies. interestingly, one of the 75% is one of the 50% yuppies, but still.. bad OP everyones fault

edit: in retrospect its just wasted's fault, sorry errbody else

Am i one of the yuppies?

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

who's your favorite shitty rapper

Jay Z. Congrats on building the barclays center Mr. Z.

swampman posted:

Am i one of the yuppies?

not unless u got a job in the last few months

[account deactivated]

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

swampman posted:

Am i one of the yuppies?

not unless u got a job in the last few months

Im walking dogs in the southeast quadrant of Bedford-Stuyvesant in a young, urban, and professional manner

[account deactivated]
trotsky lived in new york. no thanks

tpaine posted:

tom finally caught a shiny ponyta i heard

I logged into sa a few days ago for the first time since lf closed and I got ponyta a bunch of times haha. I'd forgotten about that

I was looking at «Games». The degenerate bug bit me. I'm a fucker.
Once you move to new york you realize it really is the center of the universe and nothing else exists except an endless wonderland of litter, evil land barons, and bike death
[account deactivated]
All worth it because jaywalking is legal.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
jaywalking is for pricks
jaywalking is NOT a victimless crime like drugs prostitution or backyard four loko stills
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
A wife, a maid, a rattle and a blog
That’s the way you spell new york

i really can't see the appeal of a disneyfied theme park as a city. NYC's like someone took Paris, subtracted the culture and 80 IQ points from the populace
“wow hot dogs on the street, guys yelling “I’m walkin’ here!”, Carrie Bradshaw!...truly this featureless dump; Dubai’s slightly older brother, is the centre of the universe”
if it wasn't for those terror attacks, no-one would even remember the name of this second-rate Beslan

discipline posted:

hey swamp man what are you up to today

Hey I'm just sitting here working on this work. At some point I have to go to a birthday party for 15 minutes and then I go back home. I'll probably take a vyvanse at midnight so I can stay up all night doing thing. You can reach me on my cellular phone (for those of you outside new york, this is a technology we have - basically a cordless phone you can take anywhere.)

even Los Angeles' self-mythologising comes from a more sincere and genuine place than that of new york
i dont think new york is anything but a giant shithole but i also dont understand how everybody gets so fucking bitter about it lol. making threads, iwc making like 5 posts about some dumb opinion he has on how new york sucks.... its not really a big deal ya know

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

i dont think new york is anything but a giant shithole but i also dont understand how everybody gets so fucking bitter about it lol. making threads, iwc making like 5 posts about some dumb opinion he has on how new york sucks.... its not really a big deal ya know

Well I see where you’re coming from Droo and I can see how it’s construed as bitterness, but in a way you’ve got rose coloured glasses on. I mean HBO gave you your very own series to explore what it’s like being a young woman in Brooklyn so you’re going to have a certain attachment.

i dont live in brooklyn i live on the upper west side. 87th and amsterdam.
See, and this isn’t directed at you Droo, but here’s the inherent arrogance of New Yorkers. Giving people on other continents a specific street address as if it means anything.

Can you imagine Shanghai residents being like “yeah I live at Xi Ping and Mao” as if anyone is going to know what that means?

It’s all just Seinfeld establishing shots to me.
mao st? what cause chinese people love peanut bnutter??/ god damn you australians are racist as hell yo
man, this dude really hates new york. i'm curious to hear his opinions on other cities and maybe even other topics such as wine pairings or a preferred lubricant to use when butt chugging
HEY IM WALKIN HERE
I’m just saying that that was indicative about how New Yorkers think their city is the centre of the world, and anyway “racism” is a construct of American cultural imperialism anyway.
new york isn't the center of the world its just a portal to the seven jew bankers that live in the center of the earth and control the world's governments and economies through their sneaky shadowy means
fwiw, genuinely, i've been to both, los angeles is a waaaaaaaaay cooler city than NY

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

“racism” is a construct of American cultural imperialism anyway.

that is one of the stupidest thigns you have ever posted

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

Ironicwarcriminal posted:
“racism” is a construct of American cultural imperialism anyway.

that is one of the stupidest thigns you have ever posted

American doesn't understand irony: a special investigation!

sorry for being a jerk droo but you unfriended me on Facebook for 10 dollars and that was low
OWNED
[account deactivated]
how can you hate seinfeld what is wrong with you