This is a thread for white yuppies living in new york. Only secretaries and silverspoon babies apply. Talk about your drug uses and favorite southern rappers. Talk about other countries or something and forget that you envy the jim crow south. Also, you must eat pray and love. And laugh. Laughter is important.
Fuck New York
yo, were in new york. i gotta gun lets go to a broadway show
This thread seems to be off on the wrong foot. This isn't a thread for brit cunts and niggas ignorant of ny gun laws. This is a thread for white american new yorkers. Only here can we understand the global trends of progressive movements. Here, we know how much coke can burrow out a nose before it creates an antagonistic relationship with our progressive proclivities.
new york is a big city

animedad posted:

new york is a big city

*destroys liver with painkillers* oi m8 I've never shot a pistol before. wa, you mean it's as easy as a wag of the finger?

that post is the first post of this thread. and that can never change. "how does it feel" - d'angelo

wasted posted:

niggas ignorant of ny gun laws

actually it was a wayne's world reference, sir.

wasted posted:

animedad posted:

new york is a big city

*destroys liver with painkillers* oi m8 I've never shot a pistol before. wa, you mean it's as easy as a wag of the finger?

CHICAGO B*TCH

animedad posted:

wasted posted:

animedad posted:

new york is a big city

CHICAGO B*TCH

Fuck chicago. Fuck the north.

wasted on a scale from "listen to it every day" to "listen to it every waking hour", how big of fan are you of alicia keys' "empire state of mind part 2"

getfiscal posted:

wasted on a scale from "listen to it every day" to "listen to it every waking hour", how big of fan are you of alicia keys' "empire state of mind part 2"

I don't really know, tbqh. My sister's bf (from NY) let me handle the ipod for most of the thanksgiving trip and I was able to predict which songs would please him while he was driving but it almost came as an unconscious effort. Every now and then i'd play some southern rap to piss him off but it was always for the comedic/aggregative predilection

[account deactivated]
what a weirdly bitter OP
three of four NYC posters on this forum live month to month and only 2 of them are yuppies. interestingly, one of the 75% is one of the 50% yuppies, but still.. bad OP everyones fault

edit: in retrospect its just wasted's fault, sorry errbody else
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i love these overly specific call out threads
do me next
[account deactivated]
i live to laugh
[account deactivated]
"maybe you shouldn't live in NYC if you don't wanna be a poor"
-gunplay
khamsek seems to keep going to places where there are tons of jews. perhaps somebody has a touch of the matzoh fever??
loud and long and free, the more I laugh (ha ha ha ha) the more I'm a merrier me! everbody! sing! la la la laaa (do dee do do do!) la la la, la la...

discipline posted:

who are the four NYC posters

u me swamp n goldsmith

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
he stopped posting and has devoted himself to being really boring full time
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
tom basically decided to make school look like a fool and now he's going to go to grad school and dominate completely. he's the best.
Whats ny like
[account deactivated]
errytime i get the desire to visit ny i just watch a few eps of seinfeld and its like i was there all along
Which episodes of seinfeld should i wat ch En preparation to NY
[account deactivated]
lol nyc more like atlanta amiright

Crow posted:

Which episodes of seinfeld should i wat ch En preparation to NY

the one where george leads a neo-nazi rally

Greetings from ny city.